New profile posts

Yo do you have any tips for starting UE4? I've just finished my final project I have to use java for, and you've convinced me to use UE4. My game idea is also 2d, so maybe you can share some advice for a UE noob? I'm a little worried about c++ since I don't use it often and I don't want to leak memory, but does UE handle that?
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
It does, but you can also just use blueprints and not c++
Presentation went well, I'd give yall access to my project but it has personal info. Maybe ill remove it and publish on itchio? Idk if someone asks then maybe
Still no Palestine Flag...
Bunni
Bunni
The intentions of my status was not to argue with other players about the Israel Flag pin. I post to request something that I would like to see in game and to spread awareness about Palestine as above all it is a beautiful country and has a beautiful culture. While I don't appreciate you of accusing me of heinous things, like I said my intentions was not to argue on a Minecraft forums... I understand where you are
Bunni
Bunni
coming from but I feel like this has been blown way out of proportion. As far as I know I really haven't said anything on Manacube about Israel or the conflict going on. I give out Palestine Flags art on Earth and I post about it here once in a while. If you would want to continue this discussion my Discord DMs are always open.
NEJIRE HADO
NEJIRE HADO
Bunni how much for a flag tho?