Kitpvp barebones, difference?

bearstudio

VIP+
bearstudio
bearstudio
VIP+
Ratings
KitPvP has multiple kits where as Barebones only has 1.
Barebones has seasons and is much more competitive including ranking systems.
Barebones is pretty much a more competitive and narrow version of KitPvP, both equally as fun though! :)

Also, welcome to MineVast!

KitPvP has multiple kits where as Barebones only has 1.
Barebones has seasons and is much more competitive including ranking systems.
Barebones is pretty much a more competitive and narrow version of KitPvP, both equally as fun though! :)

Also, welcome to MineVast!
Ty for the info, barebones seems like a better server because everyone has the same kit which means fairer PvP battles

bearstudio

VIP+
bearstudio
bearstudio
VIP+
Ratings
Ty for the info, barebones seems like a better server because everyone has the same kit which means fairer PvP battles
One of my favourite aspects about Barebones actually.
There is a shop where people can buy better items but they are expensive and only last 1 life.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Barebones is also newly introduced as an alternative to kitpvp and it provides fair play. Teaming isn't allowed and everyone has the same kits. Whereas on kitpvp there are multiple kits, storage of items (enderchests) and teaming is allowed. The shop is also more varied on kitpvp and items can be enchanted.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
On KitPvP you can have fully enchanted Prot 4 diamond armour and be against someone in unenchanted iron armour but the Prot 4 takes time to get :p

On Barebones, the fights are fair and you get rewards at the end of every season ( end of each month ) if you are in the top 50,20 or 10.
Of course the higher your rank the better the reward.

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
ah shit

kitpvp is full of hackers and the anticheat is aids tbh tho s
ooo???
I disagree when it comes to the anti cheat being "aids" which is not a word I would personally use in this situation. However I do think there are many hackers and they should be dealt with, in future reference use /report and let a member of staff handle it :)