A Perk Suggestion

Briskers

Donator
Ratings
I agree with you, I don't really see this being a bad idea. I'm sure it wouldn't cause much problems either, I think most of the community would be fine with this change. I'd like to see what everyone else thinks. :)

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Yea I agree with Briskers, it really does get annoying whe. You have to keep buying it over and over again and you did pay a lot of money for the rank

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
Well, I didn't pay $150 dollars for my rank and I don't really use vanish a lot so I don't mind paying the gems for it. But I guess other people might find it more useful?

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Thanks everyone :)
~
I really hope MVPs can get /vanish.

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
I don't really see the use for vanish. You can do /tptoggle so people can't tp. And if someone is bothering you then /ignore? I mean I don't use it so maybe you guys have other uses for it.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
My question is why you need vanish?
That is a great question,
People might use vanish to be unseen, for an example. Maybe people want to build by themselfs and they don't want other players tp'ing to them or asking them "Hey, can you please help me with this"
I don't really see the use for vanish. You can do /tptoggle so people can't tp. And if someone is bothering you then /ignore? I mean I don't use it so maybe you guys have other uses for it.
I get a lot of messages saying "Can you please help me with this" from different and lots of people and I wouldn't waste my time doing /ignore. /vanish is pretty useful so you don't have to waste your time ignoring people. A friend might come on and ask if you can help them. Once your friend is online and if you know what they are gonna say, you can just do /vanish. I think its simple to see why people shouldn't pay gems for /vanish.

Otherwise,
If any of you disagree with me. I respect that

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
People might use vanish to be unseen, for an example. Maybe people want to build by themselves and they don't want other players tp'ing to them or asking them "Hey, can you please help me with this"

I get a lot of messages saying "Can you please help me with this" from different and lots of people and I wouldn't waste my time doing /ignore. /vanish is pretty useful so you don't have to waste your time ignoring people. A friend might come on and ask if you can help them. Once your friend is online and if you know what they are gonna say, you can just do /vanish. I think its simple to see why people shouldn't pay gems for /vanish.

Otherwise,
Usually, vanish is only for staff members, being a player means working together, if you don't want someone tping to you talk to a staff member about it, and they will stop it, I don't see the point of a member needing vanish for anything.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Usually, vanish is only for staff members, being a player means working together, if you don't want someone tping to you talk to a staff member about it, and they will stop it, I don't see the point of a member needing vanish for anything.
Yes, vanish can come in handy for staff members in kitpvp, skyblock, survival; etc. If vanish is just for staff members in creative, it wouldn't be in /shop. "If you don't want someone tping to you, talk to a staff member about it" Or you can just do /tp toggle. Staff aren't gonna take their time off of their job making somebody stop tping to you. And like I said above ^ "Maybe some people don't want to be bothered and nobody is gonna want to waste their time ignoring people who spam their name in chat."

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
People might use vanish to be unseen, for an example. Maybe people want to build by themselfs and they don't want other players tp'ing to them or asking them "Hey, can you please help me with this"

Otherwise,
I completely agree with you.