Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Back in 2015, we announced a gamemode we were working on called Olympus. Progress on that project came to a halt, and never picked back up again.

We started working on the project again a couple months ago, and are now ready to announce it!

What is Olympus?

Olympus is based off the modern Prison gamemode, with lots of new aspects and twists.

There are 20 Olympus Mines, you start out at Mine 1.
To reach the next mine, you have to first earn a certain amount of money, and then complete a specific challenge for that Mine. These challenges could be anything from killing a boss, completing a parkour, mining a certain type of block, solving a maze or puzzle, etc.

When you reach Mine XX (TITAN), you'll be given the opportunity to REBIRTH.
When you Rebirth, you can complete a quest for one of the 12 Olympian Gods
Once you've completed the quest, you will be reborn, set back to the Peasant rank, and back in Mine 1.

However, you will now have the perks and blessing of the Olympian you completed the quest for. You can repeat this process to gain the perks of all 12 Olympian Gods, and become a God yourself.

[You can continuing the rebirth process even after you have all 12 Olympian perks/bonuses]

Some features:

▲ Level up your pickaxes & mining level in the 20 mines. Every block you mine = 1 Mana. Spend Mana by right clicking your pickaxe and buying upgrades, boosts, enchantment upgrades, & lots more
Some things in Mana Shop will require specific mining levels to buy.
Mining level will also be displayed next to your name in tab, and leveling up will become exponentially harder

☁ Rebirth - Once you reach the TITAN rank and Mine 20, you are given the opportunity to complete a quest for one of the Olympians. If you complete one of the quests, you will be reborn as a peasant (rank reset) with new bonuses and perks
You can repeat this process even after you have all 12 Olympian bonuses

ϟ Custom enchantments + Enchantment tinkering & Blacksmith

▣ Claim your own land and start a marketplace, a guild base, storage area, a home, anything you want.

⚔ Create a Guild, compete in guild battles, contests, leader

✔ Complete Quests for rewards

✪ Achievements - Tons of achievements to work and grind for

✿ Fruit of the Gods - Rare seeds you can plant to start a farm. These types of food will give you temporary boosts

★ Hidden mysteries, easter eggs, black market

❤ Marriage + Partner boosts & benefits

¢ Gambling - Jackpots, Coinflips, Daily Lotteries & more

♛ King of The Hill - KOTH event every x amount of hours in the beautiful PvP Arena. Make sure to bring your Guild!

♚ All-Time & Monthly competitive leaderboards

This is not everything Olympus has to offer, more info will be released soon, and a lot of stuff you'll just have to wait to see yourself

Pictures:

Created by the ManaCube Build Team
(Screenshots turned out a little dark. High quality renders coming soon)

Release date:

There's about 50 hours of work left for me to do, which I'm hoping to get done by next weekend and then release a beta version of the server to the QA Team. We'll then announce a release date 2-3 days after that
(The server will hard reset on public release, don't worry about QA team getting a head start)

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
well that is just amazing

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Can see there's been a lot of effort, time and dedication put into this new gamemode. Even tho it was first happening in 2015 and was put on halt at least it was bought back probably even better than before. I for one haven't played Minecraft pc for a long period of time so have never taken part in this prison gamemode. It looks exciting and had a few different concepts that sound like fun. I can't wait to try this out, and nice work to the people/teams that helped make this possible.

Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
Sounds really unique!
Love the changelog and will be looking forward to it!

- Brad

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Oh. My. God.
I've been searching for so long for a good prison server and I'm 1000% sure that this will be one of my new favorite gamemodes! Looking forward to this so much!!

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
So excited for this to come back I joined manacube for parkour and prison and when it left I was really sad. Great to see it back!

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
!!! exciting

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
YES, prison! Can't wait for it. Everything looks really cool, and I'm excited for what the achievements have to offer. Haven't played prison in a long while, so I'm sure this will spark my interest in it again. Hope it goes great! c:

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Looking forward to it : D

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hyped.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
One question. Can you add Donator Mines? and MVPS should be able to join as well instead of QA team.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512690668][/DOUBLEPOST]Also more people might play here than pk.What version will it become ?

conner0714

MVP+
conner0714Alt
conner0714Alt
MVP+
Ratings
Nice Dacon! Releasing Prison. Can't wait to test it out and I'm looking forward to see all the work put into it. :)

Ratings
Wloohoo!! So excited
:):):D