Skywars Party?

Ratings
25 12
This is a post to get a good conversation started and just to mainly get people talking and to point out something to the Admin and xDacon. SkyWars is a game that many people do not use anymore and I actually really enjoy playing on this game but now whenever I attempt to go on here I can never join a game because no one is on. If there is anything that you could possibly do to get players to play on this game more please help. I have a suggestion. My suggestion is that maybe we can create a date and time and there can be a party on this game and mabye people will find there love for the game again comment if you think that this is a good idea.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
I don't find too much hate in this. Yet, you didn't explain what the party would be like. Would it be perhaps a drop party? But, this wouldn't boost the player base enough for maybe even 1 game. This would ruin the purpose of Skywars, you get items in the chest. Now, this is only if it were to be a drop party. It would ruin the concept because it's a one time only thing depending on luck. The players only get these items once, again. Depending on luck or chance of the party.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
I don't find too much hate in this. Yet, you didn't explain what the party would be like. Would it be perhaps a drop party? But, this wouldn't boost the player base enough for maybe even 1 game. This would ruin the purpose of Skywars, you get items in the chest. Now, this is only if it were to be a drop party. It would ruin the concept because it's a one time only thing depending on luck. The players only get these items once, again. Depending on luck or chance of the party.
No point explaining what the party should be like, skywars is a dead game.