OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,729 83
Hey everyone, we've made some changes to staff ranks and the staff team;

Discontinuing SrMod rank, Introducing Mod+

We are replacing the SrMod rank with Mod+.
Mod+ will have more permissions such as /broadcast, changing nicks, editing inventories/enderchests, etc.
It won't be a global rank like SrMod, just given on one server at a time.

With our upcoming Events revamp, Mod+ will also be able to host/initiate events on their server.

New Manager

JuanitoG has been promoted to Staff Manager. He's in charge of overseeing the staff team, training new mods, helping Sunset with applications, etc.

Congratulations to him

Staff on multiple servers

Staff can now become a Helper, and later promoted to Mod on any server they're active on after receiving training. Though on KitPvP you must start out as a Helper

Changes

JuanitoG: SrMod > Staff Manager
SunsetMagic: Community Manager > Network Manager
Phinx: SrMod > Creative Mod+, Global Mod
Emma: SrMod > Parkour Mod+, Global Mod

RainbowCat: Survival Mod > Survival Mod+
MonkeyPlanetPvP: Skyblock Mod > Skyblock Mod+
ntc: KitPvP Mod > KitPvP Mod+

Post a reply if you have any questions

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Good job to all the staff members that got a change!! I'm proud <3

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, this is very interesting o: Congratz to everyone! <3 Hope you continue serving the server well ;)

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
congrats to all of the staff who were promoted !!

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
"Staff can now become a Helper, and later promoted to Mod on any server they're active on after receiving training. Though on KitPvP you must start out as a Helper"
Kinda confused on the wording, so for example a creative mod can skip helper and become a parkour mod after training, or am I interpreting that wrong?

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
"Staff can now become a Helper, and later promoted to Mod on any server they're active on after receiving training. Though on KitPvP you must start out as a Helper"
Kinda confused on the wording, so for example a creative mod can skip helper and become a parkour mod after training, or am I interpreting that wrong?
Im am confused on that too, maybe a typo?

Congrats to everyone!!<<33

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hey,

I find these promotions to be confusing I won't lie about that. But I will say that it is FUN and awesome to express our gratitude, affection, and appreciation to each and every staff member, whether still or resigned that we do indeed appreciate the work they have done whether it was shown publicly, in a pm or just with a simple promotion. Promotions are always good to show that the staff's work is not unseen.

These ideas to promote players, and remove that srmod aspect whether I understand it necessarily or not I find it to be a great step in the right direction especially with the event situation, it might help players who want events but their game-mode might not get all the events like creative does. Not to mention this will most likely increase players attention span in the game with each sitting, and bring old players back to enjoy events and more!

I hope all the staff continues to prosper and I wish them luck in continuing their success, I also hope that they find joy in the new promotions as much as there older rank(s).

I do not want to become cringe worthy in anyway shape or form, but I'll continue the train by saying thanks for being staff, I am pleased you are all promoted as you all work hard doing what you hopefully love.

And a quick note, I am pleased to see primarily Juan involving in what Sarah does. Sarah works extremely hard like all the staff does whether she knows it, or not. What she does helps everyone and having Juan being involved in the affairs of assisting with this are absolutely superb and will continue to assist this amazing community to become and remain in the current and right direction!

Thanks once again!

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Congradulations to all of the promoted staff :D

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
It is mentioning that upon the staff that received a specified rank, will be given the rank on the server they are most active of that time.
I may be wrong, but that is my explanation.

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
It is mentioning that upon the staff that received a specified rank, will be given the rank on the server they are most active of that time.
I may be wrong, but that is my explanation.
Yes I understand that much but the text I quoted was in the section titled "Staff on multiple servers" which confuses me.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Yes I understand that much but the text I quoted was in the section titled "Staff on multiple servers" which confuses me.
I am pretty sure that they mean that any mod on their server (for example parkour) can be promoted to mod on any other server, and skip the helper tag. The only exception here is that the mod first gets helper rank and after that gets promoted on kitpvp. Hope this is clear now.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Congratulation to all Staff members who got promoted and ones who didn't. You all make the server a better and nicer place for everyone, making everyone feel comfortable and solving important or not that important issues. Once again, congratulations to everyone who made a good job as a staff member!

@JuanitoG
You have been always an amazing staff, friend, mature, kind, cool and a happy person. You always offer help and you make an excellent job.
You trully deserve being a Staff Manager and I hope new awesome things happen to you in the future! Thanks for always being there!

Once again, thanks to all staff members and Dacon for making this server, Manacube, a really safe and fun place for everyone!

Congratulations!

Ratings
6 2
Hey everyone, we've made some changes to staff ranks and the staff team;

Discontinuing SrMod rank, Introducing Mod+

We are replacing the SrMod rank with Mod+.
Mod+ will have more permissions such as /broadcast, changing nicks, editing inventories/enderchests, etc.
It won't be a global rank like SrMod, just given on one server at a time.

With our upcoming Events revamp, Mod+ will also be able to host/initiate events on their server.

New Manager

JuanitoG has been promoted to Staff Manager. He's in charge of overseeing the staff team, training new mods, helping Sarah with applications, etc.

Congratulations to him

Staff on multiple servers

Staff can now become a Helper, and later promoted to Mod on any server they're active on after receiving training. Though on KitPvP you must start out as a Helper

Changes

JuanitoG: SrMod > Staff Manager
SunsetMagic: Community Manager > Network Manager
Phinx: SrMod > Creative Mod+, Global Mod
Emma: SrMod > Parkour Mod+, Global Mod

RainbowCat: Survival Mod > Survival Mod+
MonkeyPlanetPvP: Skyblock Mod > Skyblock Mod+
ntc: KitPvP Mod > KitPvP Mod+

Post a reply if you have any questions
I think this was a great idea!