A friendly suggestion.

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
Ok, make the rules more specific so that players don't get punished on accident? I believe /rules is not specific enough and following @Miningchicken 's suggestion on discord, there should be a list of mutable words.

EDITED

Last edited:

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
i dont think the handbook should be released but i think the /rules should be updated and made more specific
I agree.

Ratings
21 2
Having a handbook would be useless in my opinion to be honest staff try the best way possible to enforce the rules and makes sure everyone follows them but a frequent broadcast of saying this statement “You haven’t checked out the rules? Why not /Rules !” Would be better to imply besides a handbook but this is just my suggestion!

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Having a handbook would be useless in my opinion, to be honest staff try the best way possible to enforce the rules and makes sure everyone follows them but a frequent broadcast of saying this statement “You haven’t checked out the rules? Why not /Rules !” Would be better to imply besides a handbook but this is just my suggestion!
Agreed. How many of you read the terms of conditions before playing a game? None. None of you do. If you try telling me you read pages of pages of the legality of the game. You're lying to us and yourself. So if we're not willing to read that. Why would people read a whole handbook? The rules were made to be simplified for the audience. Mainly children. It's not going to go in depth of specific words you shouldn't say. It's not complicated. Don't say words/phrases that could hurt people. Don't commit actions that could hurt people. It's vague for the reason of simplicity.