Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Hey everyone!
My name is Delyla but you can just call me Donut. I have played ManaCube for a couple of months but I thought why not be active on the forums as well.
And yes I’m such a noob that I just found out about how to use this correctly.
Anyways you can find me on parkour, Islands, Skyblock and creative those are the most active servers I play on and my ign is Its_Donut.
Hope everyone has a amazing day/night.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Ello there, Delyla! Welcome to the server, even if you have been playing it for a couple months already. cx We're all a noob at some things, but it's always good to learn. ;) My introduction came 6 months after I joined, so. xD I see you found your interest in Parkour, Islands, Skyblock, and Creative. All are great gamemodes in their own right. I also play Skyblock, so I hope to see you there some time. I also play Survival, which is my personal favorite gamemode on ManaCube. I recommend you try it out whenever you can. ;) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member. You can do so by starting a forums conversation, Discord DMs, or in-game by public chat or /helpop. I hope you continue to enjoy playing ManaCube, and I wish to see you around sometime. :D Take care, and you have an amazing day/night as well! c: <3~

-Speediare

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Ello there, Delyla! Welcome to the server, even if you have been playing it for a couple months already. cx We're all a noob at some things, but it's always good to learn. ;) My introduction came 6 months after I joined, so. xD I see you found your interest in Parkour, Islands, Skyblock, and Creative. All are great gamemodes in their own right. I also play Skyblock, so I hope to see you there some time. I also play Survival, which is my personal favorite gamemode on ManaCube. I recommend you try it out whenever you can. ;) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member. You can do so by starting a forums conversation, Discord DMs, or in-game by public chat or /helpop. I hope you continue to enjoy playing ManaCube, and I wish to see you around sometime. :D Take care, and you have an amazing day/night as well! c: <3~

-Speediare
Thank you so much welcome. And I will surely love to give survival a try;)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Welcome to the server Delyla! I hope you've enjoyed your stay on ManaCube so far and continue to enjoy it. Also, don't worry aha, it took me a bit to figure out how to use the forums too xD. You'll get the hang of it I promise!!! You can mainly find me on parkour, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Don't be afraid to say hi if I don't see you first aha.

Have fun Delyla!!! :D

-Ashley (fishy1980, ThePKFish)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey there Delyla (I had to, sorry xD)!! This is a very late welcome to the server but it still is a welcome!!
I have seen you in game and you are very nice from what I have seen! Enjoy your time with this amazing community. If you want, you can always talk in game with me, I don't bite! ;)

Like I said, have fun on Manacube! <3
- Lucas // Lxcify

Ratings
I know this is late but Welcome to the Forums! I’ve seen you around like every time I play on Parkour. Have a great day!