Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Hey guys, Lemino here,

I joined this server recently through a friend and has found it to be a great community, I will continue to thrive inside of the survival server and create community engaging projects for all, like public igs and stuff, current party Solo (looking for Duo ;))

I know a lot about faction and economy based servers already but this is definitely an interesting one, that involves no raiding and all survival economy which I enjoy, I find it also amusing that a single player has a balance of over 1 billion and the respect amongst players is commendable and surprising due to it being so competition based.

To end this intro I'll tell you guys some fun trivia about me, I live in Canada Vancouver, only child, I enjoy minecraft and Hearthstone, my favourite song is wolves by Selena Gómez (yeah I'm kind of a nerd :p)

Thank you for reading this long ass intro but I hope to some day become more relevant and hopefully join a top party *fingers crossed

-Lemino​

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
HI! Welcome to ManaCube! Hope you have a great time here :D

Also,

*puppy eyes*

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
welcome to manacube

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to Manacube, I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server and I hope to bump into you on parkour some time soon :D

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Welcome to Manacube, I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server and I hope to bump into you on parkour some time soon :D
Maybe maybe but I'm so bad at parkour I doubt it :D but you can find me on survival most of the time

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey Lemino! Welcome to the community! It's always nice to see a new member join manacube and make an introduction! I mainly play kitpvp and parkour, but I'll be around on survival sometimes ;) Hope to see you around, and don't be afraid to talk, I won't bite! c:

Enjoy your stay!
- Lucas // Lxcify

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Hey Lemino! Welcome to the community! It's always nice to see a new member join manacube and make an introduction! I mainly play kitpvp and parkour, but I'll be around on survival sometimes ;) Hope to see you around, and don't be afraid to talk, I won't bite! c:

Enjoy your stay!
- Lucas // Lxcify
Tysm I'll be around mostly on survival so watch for me there

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Welcome to Manacube Lemino. If you ever see me about ( on parkour ) don't hesitate to say hi! ;)