Tricked + Griefed

I WAS GRIEFED! cammosfluffy555 TRICKED ME INTO GIVING UP MY BASE BY DOING THE COMMAND.
/plotme dispose lag HELP ME GET IT BACK PLEASE! -Zombie28282

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
No biggy, shoot me a PM when we're both online and I'll sort it, all you need to do is /plotme claim again.

THANK YOU

I also want to file a complaint, some "kid" keeps interfereing, annoying the crud out of us, and saying stuff like "I only hang out with hookers, like Zombie28282's mom" PLEASE stop this if you can, his username is jamesbooth. he is in L and FREEKISHLY ANNOYING. thanks again, I'll try to get the screenshot.

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
THANK YOU

I also want to file a complaint, some "kid" keeps interfereing, annoying the crud out of us, and saying stuff like "I only hang out with hookers, like Zombie28282's mom" PLEASE stop this if you can, his username is jamesbooth. he is in L and FREEKISHLY ANNOYING. thanks again, I'll try to get the screenshot.
Yeah, get some screenshots and report him here: http://minevast.com/community/forums/player-reports/

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
Looking back on this I wish to have this thread privated/deleted as I believe it was a large mistake and have since apologised to Zombie. I think that this thread lowers my reputation in the MineVast community and I'd like to shake hands and pretend it never happened, thanks!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Looking back on this I wish to have this thread privated/deleted as I believe it was a large mistake and have since apologised to Zombie. I think that this thread lowers my reputation in the MineVast community and I'd like to shake hands and pretend it never happened, thanks!
James your reputation in the Minevast community can be lowered?