Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I have given your parkour a test.

-I like the option of having a choice of either fence or ladder parkour.
-In my opinion, there are way too many barrier blocks, and It would be best to find another way to stop players from getting to certain points.
-I also think the house it a bit empty, when I take a look at the building from the outside I don't imagine it being a modern house.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey!

Just a heads up, I'll be testing your map tomorrow. Since my plot is right next to it.. xD

Ahem.. I mean I'll try, I'm really rusty so.. xD

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
in my personal opinion, I wouldn't accept this as the theme is kinda meh and overall parkour is plain

but, the good thing is that I loved the jumps and maybe make the 4.75 a little bit harder? I got it 1st try.. then 2nd try... or is it that I got lucky?

spice up the theme more and fill more of the house

also, might wanna change the slime fence jumps as they make the difficulty unbalanced... like VERY unbalanced

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey there, again this parkour is not at the plot that was submitted. If the parkour is still around please resubmit with the correct plot details. Thank you.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey there, again this parkour is not at the plot that was submitted. If the parkour is still around please resubmit with the correct plot details. Thank you.
From what I heard, he removed it as he thought I was the map judge and thought my decision was final.

Status
Not open for further replies.