Thank you Manacube/Minevast Staff

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
The point of this thread is to thank all the staff, (Owner, CO's, Developers, etc.) and to show them how much we appreciate them. First, I don't know what I would do without them. There have been so many times where I was just not having a good day, someone was breaking the rules, something was going on. Without staff, we wouldn't have the community we know and love. I think they deserve some more recognition because if they didn't put as much work as they did into the server right now, we wouldn't have the strong friend ships, we wouldn't laugh as much, we would cry a lot more, and the whole server would be a huge mess. Another thing I want to mention is that the reason I had the courage to come back onto the server was because all my friends and the staff members. One last thing. Thank you, Dacon, for making this server. Without this, I would still be the book nerd that doesn't have fun and doesn't dive out of her comfort zone. This server and the people on it have taught me so much, (some I don't want to know but you get the point, haha!) and to conclude this, please find time to thank everyone and be grateful for the people on the server. If you happen to see staff, please thank them for all their hard work. I'll stop talking now so you don't have to read a huge page. Again, thank you for all you've done.

~Maddie

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, thank you for writing this post. This honestly cheered me up, by seeing what the impact of us staff did for you. I may have not been the best lately, but this surely made my day better. You are welcome. I think I speak for all of us staff when I say this, but we will certainly do our best to protect and make this server more enjoyable. Anyways, thanks again and have a great day. :D

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
You're welcome! You all deserve it. :) Have a great day!

Hey, thank you for writing this post. This honestly cheered me up, by seeing what the impact of us staff did for you. I may have not been the best lately, but this surely made my day better. You are welcome. I think I speak for all of us staff when I say this, but we will certainly do our best to protect and make this server more enjoyable. Anyways, thanks again and have a great day. :D

Glad I cheered you up, you all deserve it and I hope you have a great day as well.

That was really beautiful:)
Haha, thanks. Have a great day!