Skyblock Expansion and Owner Problems

Ratings
In our island, I gave Conner leadership of the island so he could buy the 400x400 expansion upgrade. Unfortunately, we have heard rumors that once the island switches owners for the second time, people who visit our island through /warp and /is warp are able to grief and steal our island. Also, there is another rumor going around that the island will shrink back to donor size (150x150) after owner switch again. If these are still problems, can they be fixed? If not, we need confirmation before proceeding to switch island owners. Thanks for your time, any info will help.

conner0714

MVP+
conner0714Alt
conner0714Alt
MVP+
Ratings
I am Conner, we could use some assistance with this problem. Please reply to this thread if you have any details or information about this problem.

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
Yes your island limit will go back to 150x150 and when you change island owners , you might want to check your island settings since they may change.

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
When you buy something in the shop, doesn't it ask the username of the person buying it? Couldn't you open an in-private browsing session so it doesn't recognize your session, then have Conner put Caladrion's name in as Conner buys it? If you do that, I suspect it will give Caladrion the expansion even though Conner's buying the upgrade.

Click to enlarge:
bandicam 2017-08-15 22-35-27-918.jpg

Also, in order to prevent griefing, you could just lock the island while the exchanges are going on.