Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
So... this is hard for me to do because I feel like imma miss this server a lot. But I think it is time for me to go. I've had a lot of fun here making new friends and hanging around all the amazing people on this server, but as I played everyday I realized I am not having as much fun as I used to. I played the same thing every single day and it gets boring. Every day was another day of boredom for me. I realized I didn't want to just be playing Manacube anymore. I realized I haven't been to happy recently. I've been stuck in my house playing the same thing for months. I should've left when I wasn't happy. I should've left before I got too attached to this amazing server. This is really hard for me but this is the best thing for me rn. Yes I will come on once in a while but don't expect me to be on everyday anymore.

There is a lot of people who made an impact in my life that I didn't think would be some of my best friends on the server.

@Morgaritas - Hermana you've been one of my best friends on this server, since I started to play creative as an active player. Thank you!

@twentyoneradios - Damn, you're the first one I told I was thinking if quitting. You supported me and didn't stop me. Thank you for all the great memories on the server. We will still be playing bedwars.

@NStarMC - Thank you dude! You've been such a great friend from when I started talking to you. You understand why I'm quitting and support me all the way. :(

@Cecemarie - Cece, you are such a great friend and I will miss seeing you online everyday. I'll still be seeing you in the discord because I don't plan on leaving that as of right now.

@Disco - JACK, I'm sorry but I am leaving. You are a really great friend and I will miss you. You are a great staff member and friend. Ily dude.

@JuanitoG - Dude you are a great person. We aren't as close as others and you but still ly. Good luck in the future.

@Txilsy - Kirsty, you are a great friend to me and I'm sad I have to leave. This is what is best for me good luck.

Alright that is everyone on the list for now. If I missed some of you, I'm sorry but this goodbye is already hard for me. I've made many friends and I'm sorry to leave rn. I love you all and good luck in the future.

- Kingaroo :(

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Omg, King. I understand fully of why you have to leave. :( I enjoyed our talks on Discord. We had fun times. You helped me a lot, such as admitting my feelings to Morgan. You deserve a lot of respect from that. I hope to see you around, King. I wish you the best of luck in the future, whatever it holds for you. You will be missed, by me, by your friends, by everyone. I'll talk to you on Discord. ;)

Also, one last note: I know that you and Morgan are really good friends. Hermano and Hermana, as you both say to each other. I promise you, I will protect and care for her with the best of my ability. Sure, I may have said this many times before, and you even told me this yourself, but I'm just saying it once more, because of your departure. I won't hurt her. For your sake, mine, and hers, she will not be hurt in any way, ever again. She doesn't deserve it. I'll keep this promise, don't worry. ;)

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I completely understand why you're quitting. You will be missed greatly :c lysm and yesyesyes bedwars c;
Omg, King. I understand fully of why you have to leave. :( I enjoyed our talks on Discord. We had fun times. You helped me a lot, such as admitting my feelings to Morgan. You deserve a lot of respect from that. I hope to see you around, King. I wish you the best of luck in the future, whatever it holds for you. You will be missed, by me, by your friends, by everyone. I'll talk to you on Discord. ;)

Also, one last note: I know that you and Morgan are really good friends. Hermano and Hermana, as you both say to each other. I promise you, I will protect and care for her with the best of my ability. Sure, I may have said this many times before, and you even told me this yourself, but I'm just saying it once more, because of your departure. I won't hurt her. For your sake, mine, and hers, she will not be hurt in any way, ever again. She doesn't deserve it. I'll keep this promise, don't worry. ;)
Mae and star, i will miss you both but i will not stop talking to you two. I will be stopping by the server here and there. Thank you.

Star, Ik you wont hurt her. I know you are a really good person and imma miss you. Ill come back some day, but not rn.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Goodbye my son, eat your vegetables, keep your grades up, hmu if you ever need me... I got your back 100%
Lmao, imma miss you danny :'c you were such a great friend to me and always will be thank you

Morgaritas

Ratings
Hermano I might yell at you on discord after this, fair warning. You were one of the first people I talked to when I first joined Creative. You didn't care if I stuck around, got annoying, was acting hella dumb or anything. We talked a lot and couldn't stop. I considered you a family friend and we just became hermanos ig I'll honestly miss you being on the server to bother and yell at for no reason. I'm still gonna bother you on discord and find where you left me to eventually, but for now ig I have to say, "Goodbye."

Now go check discord so I can go off on you >:c

-Morgan <3

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Nu. i understand why ur leaving it can be quite boring if u keep doing the same thing. but i respect ur descion, and be happy with whatever u do :D.
Hermano I might yell at you on discord after this, fair warning. You were one of the first people I talked to when I first joined Creative. You didn't care if I stuck around, got annoying, was acting hella dumb or anything. We talked a lot and couldn't stop. I considered you a family friend and we just became hermanos ig I'll honestly miss you being on the server to bother and yell at for no reason. I'm still gonna bother you on discord and find where you left me to eventually, but for now ig I have to say, "Goodbye."

-Morgan <3
first of all cece, you were such a great friend to me on my time of manacube thank you. You tried to motivated me to do more than just sit there and look at chat. I appreciate you a lot and thank you c:

Hermana, I'm sorry youre mad at me. I have to go. I am unhappy of how i don't sleep how i used to. Staying up to 5-6am on mana isn't good for me and i need to fix that. Hermana I'm sorry. You have mae, disco, star, and everyone else on manacube. For now i must leave. I will come back at a further date but not rn.

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2

-Morgan <3
I was one of the first people too c:

Morgaritas

Ratings
I was one of the first people too c
Yes ofc but he's the one leaving, I needa be cheesy to him. Dm me and I'll be cheesy whenever to you

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
wow you forgot me copycat >:C jk love you king, hope we can still talk on discord from time to time <3

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
oh its you

well what am I going to do now