A new and useful tag in Parkour!? - [LP] - Read more here.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Ok guys so I have been thinking about a tag in Parkour which I believe it will be useful for people. You know the [OG] tag? Well I have thought about a similar tag called [LP] which stands for "legit parkourer" (i don't mind if you change the name). And this tag is only for players who have gotten Champion without a Donator rank. So I am currently Champion in Parkour, and having the [LP] tag next to my name would make others know that I have beat the Parkour legitimately and shows that I haven't used a Donator rank to earn extra gems. I have decided to come up with this tag because I want to buy MVP on the store but if I do so, people might think i got Champion from Donator extra gems. This will be useful for lots of Champs who now want to buy a rank on the store but don't want their fame of being a legit parkourer being taken away from it. I hope you guys understand the concept of this and I hope you enjoy reading. Please feel free to leave any comments! :)
Thanks for reading.

JinxRaider23 // Theo

(PS: please read further comment below, as I have adapted my idea further. As I have begun to talk about a tag for donator players too, and changing the [LP] to something else. Thanks)

Last edited:

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
The usual /vote and voting to earn gems, and also people paying you gems. This also counts as a step to getting the [LP] tag. Sorry forgot to mention that.

I also don't mind if Staff want to introduce this into the Parkour server, but change it slightly ^-^!

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
no its not fair lololoolloollol
It wont be a 'big' thing. Only a tag for those who beat the Parkour server legit. And all you get is a [LP] tag. Not to much of an issue for those who have ranks. Ranked players such as you have lots of privileges in game. So to see a tag for the non donators would be great :)
Thanks for your comment Mel.:p;):D

Ratings
13 1
This sounds like an interesting concept, however the idea of getting a title for reaching a rank can cause some conflicts. Being a "Legit Parkourer" sounds like something that you would be proud to have right? However the means of reaching the "Champion" rank can be done very differently. To achieve a special rank it seems as if you got the Champion Rank by doing many Expert and Insane parkour courses, however that's not the case. You can easily get the champion rank by spamming an easy or medium course and slowly building up gems. Having a title for reaching a rank by possibly not doing any of the hard parkour just seems stupid.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
This sounds like an interesting concept, however the idea of getting a title for reaching a rank can cause some conflicts. Being a "Legit Parkourer" sounds like something that you would be proud to have right? However the means of reaching the "Champion" rank can be done very differently. To achieve a special rank it seems as if you got the Champion Rank by doing many Expert and Insane parkour courses, however that's not the case. You can easily get the champion rank by spamming an easy or medium course and slowly building up gems. Having a title for reaching a rank by possibly not doing any of the hard parkour just seems stupid.
?!?!?!? Im not talking about how many difficult parkourers you complete, im talking about non donators getting a tag, not a rank, but a small tag just to say that they have got to Champ legit without the donator ranks extra gems reward. This can't be hard to introduce into the game..

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
So you're saying people with a rank are none legit? I have achieved Ninja so far and not cheated though. Am I not a legit parkourer?

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
So you're saying people with a rank are none legit? I have achieved Ninja so far and not cheated though. Am I not a legit parkourer?
No, your MVP, and with MVP brings extra gems. You get 100 extra gems from insanes, 50 extra from expert. This enables players with ranks to get to Champion quicker because you rankup faster. Im not saying that your not legit, im saying that it is easier for you to rankup. As non donators take much longer to rank up than donators. I hope you understand what im trying to say. The LP ranks signifies that you got to Champion rank without getting extra gems from donator ranks.

JinxRaider23 // Theo
[DOUBLEPOST=1502452639][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, your MVP, and with MVP brings extra gems. You get 100 extra gems from insanes, 50 extra from expert. This enables players with ranks to get to Champion quicker because you rankup faster. Im not saying that your not legit, im saying that it is easier for you to rankup. As non donators take much longer to rank up than donators. I hope you understand what im trying to say. The LP ranks signifies that you got to Champion rank without getting extra gems from donator ranks.

JinxRaider23 // Theo
This would also look good next to your name in game! :)

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings

JinxRaider23 // Theo
[DOUBLEPOST=1502452639][/DOUBLEPOST]

This would also look good next to your name in game! :)
This is a perk I have been given from donating. If [LP] was only for none ranked players, you'd need to think of a /titles for ranked players. Also I'd reccommend changing the [LP] tag to something different as people could think that if you don't have it, you cheated in some way. I am legit but ranked.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
This is a perk I have been given from donating. If [LP] was only for none ranked players, you'd need to think of a /titles for ranked players. Also I'd reccommend changing the [LP] tag to something different as people could think that if you don't have it, you cheated in some way. I am legit but ranked.
Ok, thanks for commenting. I agree changing the [LP] to something else as it makes sense in what you said. As I said at the top, I don't mind if Staff wish to incorporate this in game but change the tag name to something else.

Ratings
I really enjoy this idea, I think it would be cool because I am close to getting champion and want to buy a rank too and I don't want people to think I got those extra gems from being a donator. I really like the idea and hope to see it added in the future.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
In my opinion, I would not overly approve of this on the server. You can easily tell if someone, including donators, has gotten all the gems needed to get from noob to insane by looking at their score. Also, some people would complain about the "special treatment" of non-donators. If this does get implemented, I suggest adding a tag for donators along with it to stop possible arguments. Finally, please change the tag name.

Good luck! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
In my opinion, I would not overly approve of this on the server. You can easily tell if someone, including donators, has gotten all the gems needed to get from noob to insane by looking at their score. Also, some people would complain about the "special treatment" of non-donators. If this does get implemented, I suggest adding a tag for donators along with it to stop possible arguments. Finally, please change the tag name.

Good luck! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)
Wow Ashley, what you said has inspired me to change this whole post, but in a good way because what you just said, is true. Yes we should change the name and yes donators should get a tag implemented into the game too. Sounds like a great idea! I am going to keep this thread the same but I will ask Staff to also read what you put as this is a significant idea! :D Thanks for commenting Ashley.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502453970][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really enjoy this idea, I think it would be cool because I am close to getting champion and want to buy a rank too and I don't want people to think I got those extra gems from being a donator. I really like the idea and hope to see it added in the future.
Thanks so much :D Im so glad someone here likes the idea xD As I have noticed so far, all the donators hate it, and all of the non donators love it. So... we will see how it goes! Thanks for your comment :)

Hm, I agree with Ashley. I just hope that it won't make players argue in the way: "I'm better because I'm LP (or sth else) and you're not!"
Make it properly, so there won't be conflicts between users. :)

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Hm, I agree with Ashley. I just hope that it won't make players argue in the way: "I'm better because I'm LP (or sth else) and you're not!"
Make it properly, so there won't be conflicts between users. :)
Yeh good idea! ^-^ I think it would then work.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
What about those who are donator but don't get any extra gems? I got to champion 'legit' and I also have a rank but those two factors don't combine. I'm ngl I'm not a huge fan of the idea as it's something cosmetic and not needed, everyone who is champion has worked for it and does not need to be separated into categories. The og title was bought out for a valid reason an almost as a memory.

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
In my opinion, this idea would cause a lot of controversy between donators and non donators around Mana if it was implemented.
Not to much of an issue for those who have ranks. Ranked players such as you have lots of privileges in game
Yes, the people with donator ranks have privileges because they spent their money to donate to the server and, in return, got perks to help them in-game because it's what they paid for.
Because you donated to the server doesn't mean you should be open to less things like the LP tag, which is also another reason why I disagree with this idea. If you want to rank up faster, then the most fair way to do so is to buy a donator rank like everybody else.

Maybe if this tag was fair between non-donators and donators to avoid conflict and had a better foundation of reasoning behind it, it would have much more potential to be considered. Even then, I think the way everybody is categorized into donator ranks, parkour ranks and non-donator ranks is perfectly fine. If a person has the [CHAMPION] tag without a donator rank you can easily determine they didn't need extra gems to rankup, unlike the OG tag where it is not already explanatory if they don't have the tag equipped.

~Chloe

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
I am going to close this thread. As I don't think it would be beneficial anymore! :) Sry if you liked it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504469999][/DOUBLEPOST](Can a staff member pls close it, IDK HOW lel) Ty :D