Staff

Do you like the staff on Creative

• Total voters
Ratings
25 12
Hi, I would just like to put this post out there saying that the staff on this server is amazing! I have been helped by many of them such as Phinx, RainbowFirefly, and DiscoShock! Add on some good experiences that you have had with staff! XD

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
phinx is lit

edit: and wizful

Last edited:

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
I know.. this former staff isn't a creative staff, he's survival but he needs to be on here. The one and only.. @Speediare, aka "speedaire" or whatever you've been called Speed. Let's pay some respect, you have been an amazing staff you truly always be tag or no tag. One of my best friends ever on this server. You know, this can go on literally for FOREVER.

Soo.. @Txilsy, found ya ;). Congratz on Mod, again! You're so fun and positive, how do you do it? Just saying, you're soo pretty from what I see on Instagram xD. You're so fun to *cough* stalk. *Cough* you saw nothing, don't even. Uhh soo yea.

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I smell a bias! Lul creative is the best server tho.
Parkour is my home. (Just waiting for the reset then I'm getting back into it...)

Lots of the staff here are incredible!

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
pls come back to manacube.
I may. The only problem is, in this world once you reach a certain age many things are expected of you. I would love to dedicate most of my time to this amazing community, but life beckons. And so I must answer the call, with memory in heart and hand.

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
I may. The only problem is, in this world once you reach a certain age many things are expected of you. I would love to dedicate most of my time to this amazing community, but life beckons. And so I must answer the call, with memory in heart and hand.
that was way to emotional

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
wow. you are just too cool.