Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
There will be a reset, this will probably be the only opportunity we'll have to do one (to be able to support name-changing), and 70% of people who voted are in favor

We have released our Reset Vault plugin on Parkour. Type /VAULT to open it. Items you put in here will be saved after the reset in 2.0. There are 54 slots in the reset vault

You cannot put treasure keys or ender pearls in this vault.

We will be using this plugin for other servers in future resets (On other servers, the vaults will be in whitelist mode, meaning you can only put stuff we allow in it. Like Sell Wands or holiday items for example.)

As of now, you can also download your Map Maker plots by typing /plot download

What exactly will reset:
- Parkour Ranks
- Parkour Log
- Score
- Gems
- Inventories
- Ender Chest
- Player Vaults

- Scrambler Wins
- Dropper Progress
- Stats
(Although players will still be able to lookup your 1.0 stats on 2.0)
- Map Maker World (Everyone can download their plots right now with /plot download)

What will not reset:
- Reset Vaults (Type /vault)
- Custom Titles (There will be re-claim options)
- Donator Ranks (Will have to re-claim on store)
- Cubits (These are global)

2.0 SNEAKPEEKS

New Spawn

Our Build Team has created a new spawn for Parkour! See some pictures below

Made by the ManaCube Build Team

Our first Champion Map: Haunted Manor

A champion map is a very long course that you can only complete once per day. People with the Champion rank will be able to complete 2 times a day. There will be huge initial and repeat rewards.

There are also 2 leaderboards for each champion map:
1) Fastest time
Your time will be tracked for the champion map, from the second you do your first jump, to when you finish the map. I plan on implementing this feature to all parkour courses in the future.
2) Total times
How many times total you've completed the map.

Our next Champion map will be releasing this winter, and will be either Christmas or Winter themed.

LEADERBOARDS

In-game leaderboards will be:

- All-Time Score
- Weekly Score
- Total Mana
- Total Jumps
- Total Hours Played

There will be GUI based leaderboards for other stats as well!
You can right click any sign @ the leaderboards to open up the full 100 player leaderboard

Treasure Chest Revamp

There is now 1 treasure vault at spawn, where you can open both your Vote & Ancient keys at.

You can hold up to 45 keys at a time on your account

You can now open multiple keys at once

When you receive duplicate rewards, you will be given treasure dust. With this dust, you can craft more keys to use

Safely transfer keys to other players

Some cool stats

New & Improved Inventory

Play Menu

Profile Menu

Webstore Menu

Name Changing Support

The main reason for the reset in 2.0 was to be able to support name changing. Starting Saturday 2PM, when you change your name, all of your data/progress will be on your new name, like our other gamemodes.

RELEASE DATE
SATURDAY:

12:00PM PACIFIC (Noon)
2:00PM CENTRAL
3:00PM EASTERN
8:00PM GMT

Last edited:

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
There will be a reset, this will probably be the only opportunity we'll have to do one (to be able to support name-changing), and 70% of people who voted are in favor

We have released our Reset Vault plugin on Parkour. Type /VAULT to open it. Items you put in here will be saved after the reset in 2.0. There are 54 slots in the reset vault

You cannot put treasure keys or ender pearls in this vault.

We will be using this plugin for other servers in future resets (On other servers, the vaults will be in whitelist mode, meaning you can only put stuff we allow in it. Like Sell Wands or holiday items for example.)

As of now, you can also download your Map Maker plots by typing /plot download

What exactly will reset:
- Parkour Ranks
- Parkour Log
- Score
- Gems
- Inventories
- Ender Chest
- Player Vaults

- Scrambler Wins
- Dropper Progress
- Stats
(Although players will still be able to lookup your 1.0 stats on 2.0)
- Map Maker World (Everyone can download their plots right now with /plot download)

What will not reset:
- Reset Vaults (Type /vault)
- Custom Titles (There will be re-claim options)
- Donator Ranks (Will have to re-claim on store)
- Cubits (These are global)

2.0 SNEAKPEEKS

New Spawn

Our Build Team has created a new spawn for Parkour! See some pictures below

Our first Champion Map: Haunted Manor

A champion map is a very long course that you can only complete once per day. People with the Champion rank will be able to complete 2 times a day. There will be huge initial and repeat rewards.

There are also 2 leaderboards for each champion map:
1) Fastest time
Your time will be tracked for the champion map, from the second you do your first jump, to when you finish the map. I plan on implementing this feature to all parkour courses in the future.
2) Total times
How many times total you've completed the map.

Our next Champion map will be releasing this winter, and will be either Christmas or Winter themed.

LEADERBOARDS

In-game leaderboards will be:

- All-Time Score
- Weekly Score
- Total Mana
- Total Jumps
- Total Hours Played

There will be GUI based leaderboards for other stats as well!
You can right click any sign @ the leaderboards to open up the full 100 player leaderboard

Treasure Chest Revamp

There is now 1 treasure vault at spawn, where you can open both your Vote & Ancient keys at.

You can hold up to 45 keys at a time on your account

You can now open multiple keys at once

When you receive duplicate rewards, you will be given treasure dust. With this dust, you can craft more keys to use

Safely transfer keys to other players

Some cool stats

New & Improved Inventory

Play Menu

Profile Menu

Webstore Menu

Name Changing Support

The main reason for the reset in 2.0 was to be able to support name changing. Starting Saturday 2PM, when you change your name, all of your data/progress will be on your new name, like our other gamemodes.

RELEASE DATE
SATURDAY:

12:00PM PACIFIC (Noon)
2:00PM CENTRAL
3:00PM EASTERN
8:00PM GMT

Ok, I like everything about this except losing the parkour log. The people who have beat like all the maps shouldn't have that taken away from them because of an update. I don't want to lose the parkour log. Especially not dhmis6. Take the parkour log away, just please don't take away the dhmis6 I beat. I can't do it again it's too hard. How exactly I beat it is still unknown to me but I can't do it again. Please don't reset parkour log.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Can't wait!

Ratings
Ok, I like everything about this except losing the parkour log. The people who have beat like all the maps shouldn't have that taken away from them because of an update. I don't want to lose the parkour log. Especially not dhmis6. Take the parkour log away, just please don't take away the dhmis6 I beat. I can't do it again it's too hard. How exactly I beat it is still unknown to me but I can't do it again. Please don't reset parkour log.
I'm so excited about the update but feel kind of the same way. My opinion on this is to reset all the logs except for the insane log or at least have some way to show what insane maps you have finished all together. Apart from that HYPED for the update!:p

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I'm so excited about the update but feel kind of the same way. My opinion on this is to reset all the logs except for the insane log or at least have some way to show what insane maps you have finished all together. Apart from that HYPED for the update!:p
I can't not reset specific stuff. To change to online uuids, everything has to reset

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
I just hope this solves or at least helps to solve the problem of beggers, I don't care about the log getting reset tbh I can get back my progress quickly that said regaining champion rank or whatever rank there will be after the reset will likely be the last thing I do on Minevast, so long :)

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
This probably wont get seen or added but since Champion is really easy to get can there be prestiges and you do it can you get like a [1] on your name, so it's not just everyone being stuck as Champion again because it gets boring?

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
The parkour 2.0 update has been amazing so far. At first I wasn't too sure, but it looks great. I like the new prices for parkour ranks. Makes the game a little more competitive and interesting. Nice job on it!