Re-Active

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hello Manacube friends and family,

I am excited to announce that I have fully returned to the community, after my many months of vacation. As always, you can find me on Creative often, mostly past 4pm PST.

A new breath of life has come over the server. Many of my old friends have journeyed else where, but many remain. I am thrilled to begin playing with the old friends again, and of course make new ones.

I look forward to seeing the lot of you on the server!

PS: My new and likely final username is Distinctful. Ok maybe not final...

Thanks for reading!

Distinctful aka Wizful

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I hav
:eek: How could you have not know Wiz!!! I am ashamed.
Haven't been active on the community that long. When I first joined I stuck to parkour. Then later on I began helping with staff applications and started to do stuff on the forums. ;P

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Welcome Back! Even though I haven’t gotten a chance to know you because I’m never on creative!

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I hav

Haven't been active on the community that long. When I first joined I stuck to parkour. Then later on I began helping with staff applications and started to do stuff on the forums. ;P
whachu mean help with applications?

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Welcome back Wiz!! We have never really talked, but you seem like a nice person, and I would love talking with you!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome back to Mana, Wiz! I remember the fun times that were had when you were a SrMod, and I hope more fun times will arise from your return to this server. Take care, and have fun. :D I hope to see you around! ;)