Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
We are looking for talented parkour map makers to help the ManaCube Build Team with our first Champion map. More info on the project will be discussed privately

If you are interested please message George (Drakey) on Discord with your username and pictures/links of any PK maps you've done
Discord Username: George#0914

You will be paid for your help

Thanks

SomeGuy_1

ELITE
SomeGuy_1
SomeGuy_1
ELITE
Ratings
3 2
Dacon when’s sky block resetting
[DOUBLEPOST=1507569211][/DOUBLEPOST]Also does George have skype Bc I don’t use dis

Ratings
Dacon,
Unfortunately I don’t have discord but i would love you to do the project. I’m only allowed on Friday-Sunday but if I’m allowed then I can hope on.

I am good at building and I’m working on my parkour maps which should be ready to be submitted. I would do if it. Btw, I don’t need the money. I’m not here just for the money, I’m just doing it because I care about the server. I’ve always wanted a rank but I can’t due to something. I care your server. Trust me.
I don’t need the money. If possible, give it someone else or keep it and use it to improve your server.

I’m here dacon, I’m here.
- _Diamqnd

Ps. Change my mana cube name to _Diamqnd. I can’t. Need admin or higher. Ask purpz if you’re busy.
Take care
[DOUBLEPOST=1507641303][/DOUBLEPOST]^ I can try to use Skype if you do have. If not, I’ll probs chat on MC.

SomeGuy_1

ELITE
SomeGuy_1
SomeGuy_1
ELITE
Ratings
3 2
Got discordand here to help I’ll be on Friday-Sunday
We are looking for talented parkour map makers to help the ManaCube Build Team with our first Champion map. More info on the project will be discussed privately

If you are interested please message George (Drakey) on Discord with your username and pictures/links of any PK maps you've done
Discord Username: George#0914

You will be paid for your help

Thanks
is