My New Song! || 20,000 views

jasuuss

Ratings
Hello!

My name's Jas, I'm from Australia and to put it blantly, I'm writing this in hopes of succesfully sharing my music with you guys and getting closer to my goal of 20,000 total views, which I am about 400 views away from!
A lil' #ShamelessSelfPromo is ok in the Off Topic section, right?

I was wondering if any of you would take a minute out of your day to give my music a chance? It would mean the world to me and if you enjoy the song that's linked below, hopefully you'll be keen to listen to another, as I currently have 6 on my Soundcloud. But if not, that's ok too and I appreciate you taking the time to read my post! :)

My song 'All Out Of Love'
https://soundcloud.com/jasbrennan/all-out-of-love-masen-west

I do not produce beats, nor do I sing or rap, I write songs and reach out to small artists and work with them to create and bring to life the songs that I've envisioned.

Any feedback is welcome, I'd love to know what you think!

Thank you to anyone who listened!​

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Heya, Jas!

I came to say that I really enjoyed your song. The lyrics are well-made, and fits the beat of the song. I am not really a fan of this kind of beat for songs (and yes, I realize that you didn't produce the beats), but I do believe the lyrics fit it well. However, I wasn't able to hear the lyrics over the beats at times, which is not good, as, in my honest opinion, it's better to understand the song when you're able to actually hear all the lyrics. With just that factor, overall your song is great. :)

If you are able to, and if you don't mind, I would love to see a readable version of the lyrics. :p Since I said I wasn't able to hear all the lyrics, reading what they were would help, so I can get a better understanding and enjoy it more. You don't have to do this, but it would be greatly appreciated. <3

Anyways, you did an amazing job, and your other songs are really good too. Keep up the great work! ;)

-Speediare

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
What a cool song. The beats and everything! Its just so nice.
:p

jasuuss

Ratings
Heya, Jas!

I came to say that I really enjoyed your song. The lyrics are well-made, and fits the beat of the song. I am not really a fan of this kind of beat for songs (and yes, I realize that you didn't produce the beats), but I do believe the lyrics fit it well. However, I wasn't able to hear the lyrics over the beats at times, which is not good, as, in my honest opinion, it's better to understand the song when you're able to actually hear all the lyrics. With just that factor, overall your song is great. :)

If you are able to, and if you don't mind, I would love to see a readable version of the lyrics. :p Since I said I wasn't able to hear all the lyrics, reading what they were would help, so I can get a better understanding and enjoy it more. You don't have to do this, but it would be greatly appreciated. <3

Anyways, you did an amazing job, and your other songs are really good too. Keep up the great work! ;)

-Speediare
Hey, Jordan!

Thank you very much for your kind words and honest opinion on the song, constructive feedback certainly goes along way toward improvement!

Absolutely, I have sent you through a copy of the lyrics on Discord. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1511421646][/DOUBLEPOST] <33
[DOUBLEPOST=1511421681][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a cool song. The beats and everything! Its just so nice.
:p
Thank you, LilEmilio! I am glad you like it :D