Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Monthly Crates

This year we will be releasing monthly crates which can only be purchased during that month. These crates are contain a bunch of rewards, such as gear, perks, black market items, admin items & more.

When you open a crate, you receive all of the rewards. There are also bonus rewards you can win on top.

The January 2018 Crate is now available, and can be purchased here. Click Here

Click picture to zoom in a bit

Cubits Revamped

Lots of new features with Cubits!

You can now check another players balance with /cubits balance [name]

You can see the Cubits leaderboard with /cubits top [#]

When you redeem your cubits, we now give you a Giftcard instead of a coupon. Your giftcards can be used multiple times until their balance runs out, and you can check the balance of a giftcard on our webstore, or by listing them in-game with /cubits giftcards

The date is when you created the giftcard. The white bold numbers is the code, and at the end is the current value of that giftcard. The value is dynamically updated, so if you spend some, it will also update on your giftcard list for you

Issues with Cubits not working sometimes on KitPvP and Parkour have also been fixed with this update, and we've released this update to all the Lobby servers. Now if you get disconnected from a server you can still earn cubits on the lobbies when afk farming!

Parkour Update

Rather small update, but I know a lot of you will love this

Total course completions and unique course completions are now displayed in your sidebar, and your username info card in chat

Getting ready to release course timers, and another surprise update in the next coming days.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
nice one

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Looks good! Can’t wait to check out the cubit revamp!

Tracaaa

PATRON
x_Lynxie_x
x_Lynxie_x
Patron
Ratings
31 1
Sorry to say but the monthly crates are copied from another server i happen to play so that's a no for me sorry dacon

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Pretty cool. o; The monthly crates look fun, and the cubit revamp makes everything nicer, imo. Nice to have an easier track of the Parkour completions. Great job! ;)

Ratings
12 1
Loving the parkour update; just don't know if I can keep up with the Monthly crates! Honestly I don't wanna get sucked in to the feeling that I need to buy the Crates each month.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Nice update :eek::)
This new crates look super good! I might buy one in the future!