Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Theme
Decent. There is already a Rabbit parkour on the server (Yeah I know the one in the server is a Rabbit from minecraft).
But here the theme is enough good.

Build

Bad, your build don't really fit with the theme because the little strange pink "Rabbits" don't looks like rabbits.
Also the build don't looks really good in global, try to decorate more your build !
I like the fact you put some carrots and some hearts on it, looks cute but don't forget your build have a rabbit theme !

Parkour
Not good too, your parkour is clearly too short and too easy for an easy parkour, try to lay a bit your parkour.
Also the end is a bit confusing, so try to lights a bit the end.
There is any variation of blocks, try to add some ice, fence, ladder even if it's an easy one.

Miscellaneous
You need to put a wool of the color of the difficulty (Lime for an Easy, Yellow for a Medium...) below the stone pressure plate.

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted because there is a lot of thing to improve, but with some energy, you can do something !

Also I'm not a map judger (Aloro,Txilsy and Shron are) so their opinions can be different !

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Minecaftakiva,
I am going to be rejecting this map submission.
I agree with practically all of the things mentioned by @Shinxray. The theme you have chosen, has already been picked before and this one didn't outshine it. One thing I don't understand either is the random wool blocks on the rabbits. This could also turn in to an easily farmed map due to it only have 11 jumps and it being an easy difficulty.
However thank you for the submission, I hope to see more in the future.

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.