• Idk

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes and no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
There is 5 parkour difficulties (Easy,Medium,Hard,Expert,Insane) and even if I have expert rank some easy map like Pizzaguy Exodar and Baby volcano are hard for me. My brother plays this server too, he played minecraft for like 1 month and for him the easy maps are hard. (He is not able to do cake xDD). Very Easy maps would be like 15-20 jumps or higher. I remember when I start playing minecraft I was not good at jump.
Some maps on easy difficulty could be added on very easy example luckyblock or cake. The color of the difficulty would be dark green /plot visit Skolyx78 3 for an example of a very easy map
8 mana and 8 score for finishing the map

Last edited:
Ratings
12 1
To be honest I find some of the Easy maps are too hard to be Easy and more like a Medium. I have failed many times on Easy maps and it makes me question the difficulty of the course in reality! Now I really don't believe a "Very Easy" section is necessary, but some tweaking in maybe upgrading some currently Easy maps to Medium may be necessary.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Pretty much exactly what @CatTech said. It would be a lot simpler to, instead of making a whole new difficulty, just to move some of the harder Easy maps to Medium (like Pizza Guy, Exodar, etc.).

Skolyx78

Ratings
14 4
Thanks for your comments but what I wanted to say was that people who begin in parkour aren’t able to do Tower xD

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Thanks for your comments but what I wanted to say was that people who begin in parkour aren’t able to do Tower xD
Well, that's why the first 10~ Easy maps would technically fit in that Very Easy category. They would naturally improve as they progressed through Log. You wouldn't join the server knowing nothing about parkour and start with Pizza Guy or Exodar, you'd start with Lucky Block and Cake.