Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Dear manacube staff,

I would sincerely appreciate it if the kitpvp server would have some changes. The changes are as following:

1) Remove rods. They're annoying and quite hard to get used to. Since I came early on this server I was still playing without them. I strongly believe that the experience for players, including new ones (since new players cant use rods in pvp and better players can, they're in a major disadvantage and are more likely to be scared off from the kitpvp server), would be greatly improved by the removal of rods.

2) Remove Protection 3 on diamond armour. Since the removal of sharpness 4 on diamond swords, the gameplay experience has been vastly improved due to this giving less power to players that spend most their time on kit. Although the removal of the sharpness 4 was a great idea, I still think that the people in protection 3 sets are slightly overpowered. When I get a group of 5 players ( sometimes even 8 ) online and target a p3 player we usually get defeated with them being at (10/20hp left). The removal of protection III could make people that use protection III a lot less powerful. People like yodarlin (just used as an example) farm so often. It ruins the gameplay experience for many players, including myself and my friends. An alternative to this could be the removal of splash health II potions since the prot 3 players can heal themselves to almost full health in the timespan of a few seconds.

3. Strict rules. The playerbase of kitpvp is pretty toxic, no wonder. People get salty left right and center. But there is a limit and that limit has been crossed several times by countless players. For example: people say ''fag'' as insult towards other players. Although the word ''fag'' might be considered as a normal word since the definition of the word is a cigarette, it could still hurt someone with homosexual connotations. The fact that the staff team allowed a player like ''yodarlin'' to say that someone is downed (it was reported and looked at) is highly unprofessional. Someone's family member could suffer from the syndrom of Down. This is highly offensive since its a genetic disease that can't be cured.

I would like for you to read into this and consider some of my ideas for the kitpvp server. These ideas are not just made up, I speak for the kitpvp community.

~Tim & Mel
With thanks to the other players reading this and agreeing (+correcting us on some parts)

Briskers

Donator
Ratings
Hey Mel,
As far as your first argument goes, I believe rods are very important to the PVP community and will never be removed from the PVP community, I speak for any server when I say that. The removal of rods would make more players upset comparatively to the amount of players whom would be happy with this change. I personally am horrible at PVP cannot use rods, but it simply wouldn't be fair...

Think about it as the evolution of Minecraft as far as movement goes. A long time ago you could only walk and not sprint. Now we can sprint and it makes the game more interesting. This is the evolution of Minecraft's PVP, before you would only use swords. Now we can use fishing rods and swords to make it more competitive and interesting.

TimK

Ratings
14 1
Hey Mel,
As far as your first argument goes, I believe rods are very important to the PVP community and will never be removed from the PVP community, I speak for any server when I say that. The removal of rods would make more players upset comparatively to the amount of players whom would be happy with this change. I personally am horrible at PVP cannot use rods, but it simply wouldn't be fair...

Think about it as the evolution of Minecraft as far as movement goes. A long time ago you could only walk and not sprint. Now we can sprint and it makes the game more interesting. This is the evolution of Minecraft's PVP, before you would only use swords. Now we can use fishing rods and swords to make it more competitive and interesting.
Rods are helpful, no doubt. Though they can be bought in the shop. Bringing them in the shop is useless though since you can get them for free in the 'fight' kit. Mel and I have formulated it incorrectly and should have said 'exclude them from the 'fight' kit' instead of removing them. The rods are helpful to a lot of people, but those people should either get them from other kits like gem kits or just buy them from the shop. Buying them from the shop would be very expensive, so what I would recommend is lowering the price in the shop if we do remove the rods from the 'fight' kit.

Codiing

MVP
Codiing
Codiing
MVP
Ratings
18 4
Your first "Suggestion" towards the Kit-PvP server was taken and rods are no longer a thing in the Kit server. It's pretty easy to get Protection 3 on your armor as long as you grind even if there's guys out with Protection 3. If anything I'll be more than happy to help you out with it. The last "Suggestion" was also taken and the word "Fag" is strictly prohibited towards players. If someone says "I need a fag." or anything along those lines, it's fine. As long as it isn't Hate Speech towards someone and extremely derogatory towards another player a Staff Member will deal with the situation.
I do hope this post helps you in anyway. Have a good day!