Done w/ Manacube

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
First off, before a staff member links me to the appeals section, this isn't an appeal.

I love the community here, and I always have.

But recently, despite constant efforts to eliminate unwarranted hatred toward me from many high ranking staff, I have been the target off a relentless campaign of bias from them. I really loved these people once, and one shitty mistake I made (Resigning before an event) led to a lifetime of hatred toward me.

Today, I reported an issue I was having on creative with voxel sniper. After a staff member smsg'd me that he reported the issue, I replied with a "Thank you".

About five minutes later: http://prntscr.com/hun9s5

This reason is thoughtless. I was staff for almost 6 months. As a Senior Moderator it was ingrained in my mind to use smsg, because that's what staff do. I smg'd thousands of players daily. It was quite clear that I meant no harm in abusing smsg, as my only words were THANK YOU. But instead of understanding my position, I am met with a ban. There is so much bias and hatred here, that I am blinded by it.

Until that changes, which it likely never will, I will not be returning to Manacube. I ask that in the future staff be more considerate of circumstance. Thank you for reading, and Happy New Years.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Awh, well, sorry to hear about this, Wiz. :( We'll miss you. Take care and Happy New Year! ;) I hope to see you again.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Sad to see you go. :( Have a happy new year!

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Awh, that does seem wrong. Sorry to hear :( you'll be missed by many <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I am so sorry Wizful! It may be just a misunderstoonding, but I understand.
Sad to see you go but I hope this gets resolved.
:(:(:(

Happy new year Wizful.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
WOOWOW quit without even telling me :c

damn :c im hurt come back

Ratings
2 1
Iv had the Same issue with Staff as iv asked how to do something I'm really confused on but the replie I get from Any STAFF member is

RoyalAssasin LOL

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I’m speechless lmao. Why tf would they ban you for smsg. We were brought up using that and they legit punish you for that. Seriously disappointed... especially after everything you did for this server.

Btw @Dacon still missing this retired tag you promised me months ago

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
It was only 16 minutes but ye I see where your coming from. They banned you for no reason.

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
damn we'll miss u. nice uku playing tho LOL.

hope u come back one day, but until then, i wish u the best

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
I remember you being cool, but I can't be sure I have enough context to take a side. Regardless, it's sad to see you go.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Well thats too bad, you have already been warned for it and told not to do it and you have done it again. I think 16 minutes is not that long.
That's clearly not the point. Wiz's point was that being banned (even if it was 16 minutes) is not a great reason. He/she made a mistake and there is clear bias against him/her.

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Well I hope you come back at some point. Even 16 mins is insulting to get a ban because of Bias. Regardless your staff or not, being biased is extremely disrespectful. :| But I don't know if your just not saying something and they actually DID have a good reason or not so I don't know. Sad to see you go regardless.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I think it is finally time for me to address this thread. It seems that there is some confusion, due in large part to omission of facts and a rather biased interpretation of the situation. While I cannot speak for all "higher staff", I can shed some light on the situation as I am the one who you feel is targeting you with unwarranted hatred.

unwarranted hatred toward me from many high ranking staff, I have been the target off a relentless campaign of bias from them.
It is accurate that I did not appreciate you resigning 20 minutes before you were set to host an event you created, especially since you had not yet completed the setup. Walking away from responsibilities at the last minute does not endear staff to me, nor make their return to the staff team likely.

I really loved these people once, and one shitty mistake I made (Resigning before an event) led to a lifetime of hatred toward me.
You have made more than one mistake, as have most of us. Unfortunately, one of your mistakes was taking the attitude that SrMods were superior to the lower ranks and alienating your former friends. This again makes it difficult to return to staffing and to carry on past friendships as if nothing happened. You also trash talked a number of staff after your abrupt departure. I can’t speak for others, but I do not hate you, I just don’t have the same level of respect that I used to.

As a Senior Moderator it was ingrained in my mind to use smsg, because that's what staff do. I smg'd thousands of players daily.
Even our most active staff do not /smsg “thousands” or even hundreds of players a day. On a busy day, it might be a dozen. But that is unusual. I have included logs from one of our most active staff, as I prefer to speak with facts rather than flowery exaggerations.

sunset smsg.png

It was quite clear that I meant no harm in abusing smsg, as my only words were THANK YOU.
You seem to have forgotten all the previous cases where you used /smsg and were asked not to. As you are well aware, we do not punish for the first or second offense. And as previous staff, you were given plenty of time to use the proper commands. However, you chose to continue, day after day. You used /smsg more than most staff.

smsg.png

There is so much bias and hatred here, that I am blinded by it
I am sorry that you interpret my expectation that you follow the rules as hatred. While I have no desire to renew our friendship, I do not feel any hatred towards you. You contributed a lot to the server while you were staff. You created wonderful events that we continue to use. You were a great friend to many, until you decided being SrMod entitled you to treat Mods and Helpers with less respect. You could be a great community member. But, you are still expected to follow the rules.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I think it is finally time for me to address this thread. It seems that there is some confusion, due in large part to omission of facts and a rather biased interpretation of the situation. While I cannot speak for all "higher staff", I can shed some light on the situation as I am the one who you feel is targeting you with unwarranted hatred.

It is accurate that I did not appreciate you resigning 20 minutes before you were set to host an event you created, especially since you had not yet completed the setup. Walking away from responsibilities at the last minute does not endear staff to me, nor make their return to the staff team likely.

You have made more than one mistake, as have most of us. Unfortunately, one of your mistakes was taking the attitude that SrMods were superior to the lower ranks and alienating your former friends. This again makes it difficult to return to staffing and to carry on past friendships as if nothing happened. You also trash talked a number of staff after your abrupt departure. I can’t speak for others, but I do not hate you, I just don’t have the same level of respect that I used to.

Even our most active staff do not /smsg “thousands” or even hundreds of players a day. On a busy day, it might be a dozen. But that is unusual. I have included logs from one of our most active staff, as I prefer to speak with facts rather than flowery exaggerations.

View attachment 8931

You seem to have forgotten all the previous cases where you used /smsg and were asked not to. As you are well aware, we do not punish for the first or second offense. And as previous staff, you were given plenty of time to use the proper commands. However, you chose to continue, day after day. You used /smsg more than most staff.

View attachment 8932

I am sorry that you interpret my expectation that you follow the rules as hatred. While I have no desire to renew our friendship, I do not feel any hatred towards you. You contributed a lot to the server while you were staff. You created wonderful events that we continue to use. You were a great friend to many, until you decided being SrMod entitled you to treat Mods and Helpers with less respect. You could be a great community member. But, you are still expected to follow the rules.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Issa big oooooof