Reward for Completing All Maps in a Difficulty

Ratings
12 1
In addition to the satisfaction of turning all those glass panes from red to green, it would be nice to have some sort of Mana reward for completing them all. Perhaps the base set of the completion of one course would suffice multiplied by 10, so completing all maps in the Easy difficulty would reward you with a 150 Mana bonus as completing one of the courses would reward you with 15, and perhaps if you're MVP/+ it would multiply the base reward that rank would normally get, by 10 as well.

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
Objectively once you get to the Champion rank mana becomes useless. But yes, I do agree that if you complete ALL maps within the log you should be rewarded something, not by completing a singular difficulty.

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
This would be nice, but wouldn't be 150 be little? By the time you get done with easy, you might atleast be 'Good' or nearing 'Adept'.
I think 350 would be the better choice. But if staff are smart they can block a bug with this. If you do the last easy level, it would give you the 350. And you could abuse it, unless staff find a way to get away from that error.

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
I think this is a great idea. It would be a nice little reward to complete a whole difficulty but idk whether this would actually ever happen.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Just like above, I think that completing only one difficulty of log might be a bit much mana, especially for the donator rank perks. But completing all of log definitely deserves some reward.

This would be nice, but wouldn't be 150 be little? By the time you get done with easy, you might atleast be 'Good' or nearing 'Adept'.
I think 350 would be the better choice. But if staff are smart they can block a bug with this. If you do the last easy level, it would give you the 350. And you could abuse it, unless staff find a way to get away from that error.
There is a thing in the course selector that tells you how many of the certain difficulty you completed, so for easy it’s like 86/86, and once the server notices that, it gives you a 1 time award of 350mana or something like that