MVP+ - MVP Finishing Courses Mana Spam Issue

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
So, when finishing courses the mana you receive with additional rank bonuses comes individually, an example shown here; http://prntscr.com/i4dm1g

This is very unnecessary to have all of the mana given with the bonuses spread out. A simpler form of receiving these would be to simply have them put together in one line, as an example for insane courses and the MVP+ rank it would say ''You have received 400 Mana from CONSOLE''. This would not fill up chat and I'm certain that many other donators will be pleased with this addition, thank you.

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
This sounds like a good idea. It will keep the chat less spammy and such. I hope this is something they decide to add in the future. Thanks for the suggestion Steph.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I never c this pop up in chat / spam when i complete a course and i mainly ignore chat when i am close to completing a course so dont worry its just something that is being worked on i hope and i dont mind it.

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Yeah me personally I'm not a donator, but it would be good for those for less spam in chat ;)