Dacon
4,718 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• creador, estaba en island cuando me banearon ¿por que me banearon? no tenia hacks se me hace injusto que solo por su rango el mod me alla dado ban, done un rango vip+ estaba tranquilo y pum baneado me puede ayudar?
    Hi Dacon! - Will survival be updated to 1.10 anytime soon? - Personally, I hope not, because everything one has built will be gone. - But before that time will come, could you make it possible to DOWNLOAD ones land or even the server (if possible) down on your own computer, in case one would like to save their own buildings/structures? - Survival also has nice buildings/structures just as Creative! :)
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Yes Survival will be updated to 1.10, no your builds won't be gone
    D
    dkt
    YES! Thank you, that's great! :D
    Yo, I'd like to keep my old account banned, as I've gotten a new one. The new ign is t0pkek. I'd at least like the donator rank back though.
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    That isn't how things work.. If your old account is ban and you come online with another, you are ban evading which is bannable.
    BoxMan01234
    BoxMan01234
    It was banned because it was hacked, I knew Dacon would know that which is why I didn't explain. I probably should've for others looking at this though.
    As a vip or vip+ you can claim a "Montly VIP or VIP+ Reward", but is it when a new month begins on a calendar or is it one month from when you last claimed a reward? - Because now it's October and it says that I can't claim, - last time I claimed was in September.
    Hey im new to this if i have a problem i will askk u kk and i wish i could meet u i love minevast
    Hey @Dacon, can you help me changing the age I was born? I put it wrong when I created my forum account. Thanks!
    Dacon Hi Im Cottonface can you please unban me i miss all my friends PLEASE ;-;-;-;-;-;-; I WONT GRIEF AGAIN AND I UNDID EVERYTHING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Hey Dacon, the same problem. I've gotten power party TWICE this time, but I haven't received any of them yet, could you fix that?
    - Please :)
    D
    dkt
    You're welcome and thank you! :D

Do you know though why this keeps happening?
    Dacon
    Dacon
    I just made a typo for that specific prize
    D
    dkt
    Ok, I see. :)
    Hi again Dacon! - I was wondering, have you ever considered making it possible to buy power party (for Survival 1.9) instead of just getting them through chests and/or by inviting people to your team? - It would be nice to be able to buy it instead of trying o be lucky with a chest, it's almost impossible. - Or maybe if you could increase the chances to get a power party trough a chest ? That would help a bit.
    My name is Madam Shanqiqi, I am a princess of the country of Niger and I have invested an interest in you. After viewing your instagram posts, I have decided I would like to fly you out to visit me. My private jet will pick you up at an airport of your choosing and fly you directly to my palace. If you are interested please reply as soon as possible.

With love,
    Madam Shanqiqi
    Hey Dacon, I haven't received my 10 power party yet from my legendary chest that I've opened, on the survival server 1.9, it's has been days now. Please help. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…