I kinda messed up with my age ;-;
    L
    long93
    hi dacon can you help me,i cannot post new post
    sorry for i reply here cos i dont know how to do
    skyblock name XxkakashixX516
    hotmail [email protected]
    i lose my iron goldble,pls check with me
    i was ask my fren how can i do,than he telling me to give you comm thanks for help
    Hi there I am posting about the 'CLICK HERE /ad for credits' link - this doesn't seem to have been giving any ads for at least three days - having said that twice yesterday it gave an ad but didn't register it on my credits. It seems to be the same today.
    I have seen a lot of people saying about it not giving ads, is there anything you can do?? please................
    Oliver8747
    Oliver8747
    ads=money and not many people are willing to put ads up unless they are 100% sure that the people will click on the ads.
    ^^Well that's just my logic, I hope I got it right :P
    No Manyrain you have misinterpreted what i meant - I know if you are able to get enough credits to get the permanent rank,on offer, you have for good - that was not the question - I meant - how long will the creditshop be offering the ranks 'permanently' as it used to offer them for 31 days then you had to renew again - just wondered it offer in the creditshop would be on the creditshop permanently.
    As requested it states towards the bottom of home page where it tells you about the credit shop for skyblock ...http://forums.manacube.com/
    quote...
    Ranks on the credit shop are temporary ranks, and will expire 31 days after they are purchased, meaning you will have to purchase them again. end quote

Also how long will the creditshop give permanent ranks for please...
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    Buster, pretty sure you answered your own question there.

"...how long will the creditshop give permanent ranks for..."

Its forever if its a permanent rank.
    Hi Dacon
    Sorry to bother you but as the ingame /creditshop on skyblock now says that purchasing a rank with credits is permanent - perhaps the website should be updated too as it says only valid for 31 days. Slightly confusing to new players thanks
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Could you link me on the website to where it says 31 days please? Thanks
    hay dacon i need u to look at my accoutn and give me back all my stuf on sky islands a block gliched out and made me fall ca u plz help me out i had over 80 vote crates on me :(
    Hi there can someone please restart the server as the lag is extremely bad on skyblock today many thanks
    owner pls help us got one of the party member claim our devil door in devil and still build the wall let us go out also pls help us to remove owner thank you. the party name is Arcadia
    Dacon i need to talk privatly if possible.
    Wizful
    Wizful
    Dacon usually is to busy to talk. If there is anything you need help with please start a conversation with me describing your issue.
    pagiel
    pagiel
    ok thanks
    alright so for the past day or so ive been able to go to manacube but with so much lag that i cant move in the hub, and it takes about five minutes for me to go to parkour, and once i do, i stay in for about 5 seconds and then the server crashes for me... help please?? this is my favorite server and its making me super frustrated
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Use the IP backup.manacube.com
    Hi Dacon, I'm going to change my minecraft username from MajicalPotato to TintPlayz could you transfer my VIP rank and Insane rank (on parkour) to the new name because I'm pretty sure my title is removed once I change my name.
    Thanks! - Potato
    Hi Dacon, When I try watch ads (/reward), this shows up in my msg box on the server: "You have already received a reward within the time limit" - What's that supposed to mean? What is even the time limit? I've watched without any problem until around 05.12.2016, when this kept showing up. ~ Kindly, dkt
    D
    dkt
    I've received help from the staff. :) - But if you so happen to find out what causes this issue, please do inform us all or at least leave me a comment, - I'm very curious as to why this message appears.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…