Dacon
4,718 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• DACON I made a map in creative parkour can u check it?
    Bugsnax
    Bugsnax
    dacon doesnt have time to review courses, however you can submit the course on the forums, and a map judge will review it
    Someone has me locked in a portal trap in survival can you plz help me
    CREEPER0STEVE
    CREEPER0STEVE
    Just do /spawn or a different command to get out. I'm pretty sure thats how it works. I never played survival on this server. Unless it is like Jail then you have to be online until your time is up, if that is the case.
    YOUR SERVER FREAKING BANNED ME FROM IT FOR HAVING INNAPROPRIATE BUILDS ON CREATIVE BUT NO ONE TOLD ME IT WASNT ALOUD AND THEY WERE VERY MEAN NOT DOING ANYTHING AND WHEN I ASKED TO BE GRADED AND SUBMITTED IT DIDNT HAPPEN FOR 2 DAYS AND THEN WHEN FINALLY I ASK ALOT THEY FINALLY DO IT AND BY THAT TIME I WAS PIST SO SCREW OFF I HATE YOUR SERVER
    Speediare
    Speediare
    Hey, first off, calm down. The staff was not being mean to you. You have to be patient when it comes to being graded, as there is so many other submissions for grades. You were temporarily banned for a day, so you may come back, but you do have to follow the rules more, which are found here: https://goo.gl/0VjiPD
    Dacon i bought VIP rank but in skyblock i restart my island and now put me like if i am a member no a VIP. I need your help for that please
    Dacon
    Dacon
    you can claim your rank back on the store in the "Claim package" category
    Hi there I have reported to _Woolfie about the extension on my skyblock island - from yesterday none of my island players can use it says 'island protected' to get you there easily co ord is 26063 129 15030 all the extension to the island that was gained by whiteunicorn99 with a key seems to have become protected can you sort please
    Hi. A friend of mine got VIP as a gift from another player. Today when she went on, she discovered that she no longer has this rank, or any perks of the rank. Please help, where did her VIP rank go?
    I am asking on behalf of a friend on skyblock ... I notice today you have changed the credits to cubits - how do we find out what the cubit coupons buy and how much each item is please.
    when it was credits you put /credit shop and you could highlight each item for the amounts you needed - where would the same thing for the cubit coupons be and how would you buy with them? many thanks
    I was banned by woolfie, he told me to contact you on discord... how am I suppose to do that?
    Raceh
    Raceh
    To contact him on discord simply make an account on discord and join the community discord at the home page of the website. Find his avatar (when he is online) and start a conversation. Please note that he may not immediately so please be patient. :)
    Sir I am sorry for having to contact you directly but all the other admins are not replying. My name is Novrick Alexander I am representative from Mine Superiors sorry we cannot give you a link this account was made just for consulting. One of your staff remembers have wrongfully banned on of our staff members who enjoys playing your server. We have pictures and have consulted your rules. Please contact me at once.
    Cont..
    Also in 'claim packages' in the store says 'You're not allowed to purchase this item.'
    I was under the impression, as it says no different, that you get certain rewards monthly with this MVP package.
    Can you tell me why this doesn't seem to be working please?
    Hi Dacon,
    Today I used my credits in skyblock of 4500 to purchase a permanent rank of MVP - however it only works in skyblock.
    When I go to survival or Islands I am still a member not MVP.
    Dacon, When you have time I would like to speak with you about the staff on Survival. ^^ Thank you! -Ace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…