SunsetMagic
1,145 45

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Sunset i bought parkour bundle crate but i didn't get half of the stuff
    SunsetMagic
    SunsetMagic
    It has been reported do not worry.
    Hey sunset! I just want to thank you for being onboard this network and helping players out in any sort of way. Your work on the server is EXTREMELY accurate and amazing! xDacon is probably very very proud of your work you have provided for this server !

~ Finessing
    Sorry to have to ask you but nothing seems to have been done to sort this problem out. I did report it back on December 18th to Shron and again in chat this year.
    Many thanks
    Myself and whiteunicorn99 are both MVP+ and my island friends redxundead and jimthesquid are both MVP but after around 40 minutes- that is the average time - we get kicked for being /afk!!! and it tells us to get higher rank which of course 2 of us cant. Therefore can only assume the permissions are not working right. Can you P L E A SE look into this and get someone to get the permissions right.
    Thanks
    Hey, I was wondering if there was like an email I could contact? On parkour, I believe it reset, and I lost my VIP+ and I wanted to know if I could get it back, since, you know, I paid for it. Not to be rude, at all, but I'd just like it back and was wondering if there was any way possible I could get it back?
    Your forums account has more tags than a department store :0
    SunsetMagic
    SunsetMagic
    Wait till I get MVP ;) xD
    S
    Sanehen
    Oh god don’t get mvp and mvp+ you’ll leave all of us in the dumps with the amount of tags you have. XD although imagine getting map judge, we’re going to be stumped because there can’t be more tags you can get them that. If there is, I will forever(pretty much) quit minecraft. XD
    I was wondering if you could report a bug, it's about skyblock topmobkills, the leaderboard is bugged and I was wondering if you could fix it!
    SunsetMagic
    SunsetMagic
    It should fix itself in time. If it doesn’t tell me :)
    Mushey
    Mushey
    Ok thxs but will people still get the champ chest for most mob kills within the last week?
    hi there Sunset well server restarted but ghost blocks are still there sorry it seems they dont want to be fixed
    SunsetMagic
    SunsetMagic
    I tried this morning but the server hadn’t reset yet. I will for sure fix it tonight do not stress <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…