Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Last week Parkour hit it's 1 year anniversary, and wow did it ever grow bigger than I anticipated. (Currently 160 people on Parkour as I write this)

We have launched the new Spawn made by the one and only crazypeacock! It is currently on PK-1 and will be released on PK-2 tonight. The new spawn has:

• 2 more portals
  • 2 Featured Courses of the Month
  • Hall of Insanes (Downstairs) (All Insane ranked players)
  • In-game leaderboards (Coming soon)
  • Voting Treasure Chests (New voting rewards)

A lot of people have been asking about when The Drop is coming out. It should be released in October, I've been a bit busy with school just starting back up, and working on other things like Olympus and server optimizations.

FAQ

• How do I get my head and name added to the Hall of Insanes?
    Once you've reached the Insane rank, just contact me in-game or on Skype (live:minevast) since the system isn't automatic.
  • How are Featured Courses of the Month selected?
    Every month I'll put up 5-10 good courses on a post, and everyone will be able to vote which two should get it. The Spawn courses will get a 20-30% Gem bonus next month

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I love the new spawn it is great shoutout to all of Minevast and the great server it is and even better it is becoming!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I loved the spawn too, then I noticed this in the hall of Insanes... :mad:

Btw also @Billybo10000 head is... yeah, you can see. And this is only in other one of the halls, other one has my beautiful head! ;)

Ratings
Dayum!!! I didnt know Peacock was still around! Well my grats to him, the spawn is AWESOME, also grats to all the Insane Players in the Insane Hall, you guys are awesome (You in particular BoxMan)

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Loving the new spawn! I watched him build half of it in creative ;)