Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hey guys, just thought I'd make a quick soppy thread as on the 7th of September 2015 I was accepted as staff and it's been over 2 years since I joined Minevast. It's been a great year on the staff team and I have met some amazing people. I have made some friendships over that time that I hope to keep for life. There have been so many memories made, like the first pig race we ever hosted, and everyone suddenly died on the cacti and we couldn't figure out why and all the other events with problems that we have panicked about just before an event and hurried to fix, then laughed about it later. The staff team is like a family and I love that about us, we are all there for each other. All the silly 1am calls and the cards against humanity games. So thank you to the great community and especially thank you to the staff team who have put up with me for a year.

@Purple4me thank you for being such a great friend to me for the past year, always cheering me up when I'm down and talking sense to me, I will always love you for that. Your puns will always make me laugh and your love for chocolate. You are a beautiful person and so down to earth. So thank you for being you c:

@Ambibug ok, sheep, You're also a beautiful person and never let anyone tell you any different, I will forever be jealous of your hair and smile. Thank you for being there for me and also coming to meet up with me, even tho it's totally your fault I went to meet my mum at the wrong place ;). You're a really funny person and I love talking to you. Carry on being the welsh sheep lover that you are xD

@Phinx @UnrefinedStyle You're both special snowflakes. Alica you're a great person and you're super easy to talk to and always there when I need you so thank you =^-^= . Tyler (Little Miss Sunshine), you're ok I guess.

I'd go thru all staff individually but I'd be here for along time and I'm sure everyone doesn't want to read my long emotional messages and you all know you're amazing anyway, so I'll end it here. Thank you all again for the past year and I hope to make many more memories here :3

Last edited:

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Yay congrats on two years Emmur :D and pfft not my fault you were in the wrong place :') thank you for always being there for me and giving advice when I need it, you'll never know how much I appreciate it <3

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I wanted to read the full emotional list of messages D:

Congratulations Emma.
(I definitely didn't just hit my 2 year anniversary :p)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Congrats Emma, you're a great staff and everything you've accomplished is really well deserved!

Ps: It's okay though I forgive you for not putting me on there. You were probably just really tired and forgot to mention me lol ;)

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Harry your a cool guy but that was un needed. I feel like this negativity needs to stop can't we all calm down. Emma GG on 1 year of staff I don't know why there is a post on it. TBH I have never been staff so maybe I don't understand what it means to be staff. I will say it here congrats to all staff who play on the server.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Harry your a cool guy but that was un needed. I feel like this negativity needs to stop can't we all calm down. Emma GG on 1 year of staff I don't know why there is a post on it. TBH I have never been staff so maybe I don't understand what it means to be staff. I will say it here congrats to all staff who play on the server.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.