1 Year Of Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Congrats on 2 years on MV and 1 year as staff. (Waiting for other staff to post something similar in hopes that they mention me XD).

TBH I have never been staff so maybe I don't understand what it means to be staff.
Liam don't lie, Mr PixelmonServerStaffMember. You hated it as staff.

Here's to the second year of staffing. maybe? XD Good luck

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
And also add that ur a feminist...and a shitty friend..no im sorry..ur gonna forum ban me now cuz u can't take a joke..o well..I remember when u got accepted..congrats On ur thing..I'm waiting for my 3 year anniversary thing on mv now..pls don't forum ban me I big fan it was a prank/joke

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Congrats on 2 years on MV and 1 year as staff. (Waiting for other staff to post something similar in hopes that they mention me XD).

Liam don't lie, Mr PixelmonServerStaffMember. You hated it as staff.

Here's to the second year of staffing. maybe? XD Good luck
Thank you xD

Congrats Emma! I hope look forward to your post after 2 years as staff.
Thank you and I'm still waiting for your anniversary post xD

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
And also add that ur a feminist...and a shitty friend..no im sorry..ur gonna forum ban me now cuz u can't take a joke..o well..I remember when u got accepted..congrats On ur thing..I'm waiting for my 3 year anniversary thing on mv now..pls don't forum ban me I big fan it was a prank/joke
Lmao ok jason

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Congrats Emma. <3 Hope you keep being staff and staying on MineVast even longer!

Ratings
Hidden, but you are there

Wait wait wait, hold up a second. "Hidden, but you are there" Doesn't Yuko deserve not to be hidden in your 1 year staff post? I mean she is your bestfriend right Ms. Emma? I find it very unusual you add Phinx who hasnt even been apart of Minevast staff for like what a month? And she gets a little paragraph while you and Yuko have known eachother for about a year and a half? Even though Yuko doesnt visit the forums often doesn't mean you shouldn't write atleast some cute little paragraph for her. Sorry just my opinion not trying to start stuff. :)

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
So glad to see how long you've stuck around on Minevast! Very happy to have you as staff <3

Status
Not open for further replies.