14 6
Hi!113931821 -

I guess I should introduce myself rawr xdd113!11228xddd !1

Okay some random facts about me:
I live in Sweden
I can speak Swedish, German, Norwegian, and English
Uh, I don't lek pepl wit bed gramr!11!!!!!11 so anoing!111
My humor is as low as my will to live
My pun game is not great, my friends were talking about important stuff and I couldn't stop making puns, I feel like they've nEGGlected me (insert picture of an egg here)

If you're interested be sure to hmu on instagram @gloomyniight (gr8 self promotion)
If you're not interested 1v1 me on club penguin!111!1!!
Or you may see me in the parkour gamemode (Ign: Shirayuuki)

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Whalecum 2 teh sevre !!!!11!!!111!!11oneone
Also-
CP is rip
rawr xdddd3198724t424!3rfns$%3nfad,

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the community, Shirayuuki! I see you're a Parkourist on ManaCube. I try to be that, but I'm always being... (how to put this)... Survival-y. My humor is high, which is the opposite of yours, but at times, my humor can be bad. o_O It's cool that you can speak 4 different languages! I know one (English) fully, but I am currently learning Spanish, so I can understand more people. :p If you have any questions, you can ask me or any other staff member by either a Forums message, Discord PM, or in-game! Anyways, have fun on the server, and I hope to see you in-game! ;)

Uh, I don't lek pepl wit bed gramr!11!!!!!11 so anoing!111
I absolutely love irony, by the way. :D :p XD

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to Mana :) We're, like, lyke, um, reelly simullur. I get triggered if there's a grammar or spelling mistake, but I try my best to hide it..
My humor/humour (wtf UK people) is not exactly on point. Club penguin's lit too. I doubt you could 1v1 me though, bring a friend or two then we'll try a snowball fight.

Anyways, I'm usually on KitPvP or Skyblock, but I do hop on Parkour every few days. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums or message me in-game. Have fun on the server :)

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
i dyed

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Shirayuuki!

Welcome to Manacube I look forward to seeing you on the server, I do play some Skyblock I do enjoy it so hope to see you around there. Also indeed much wow to your introduction. If you need anything you know what to do :p Do not be shy to ask anything here we do not bite (lies) XD. If you want someone to talk to me my Discord is below. (assuming you have it)

But yeah great to see you around here. Enjoy your stay! :D