2 More events I think that could be useful for KitPvP

Should the “KitPvP” Server add events for that server?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
21 2
Hello, I know I am a new palette on the network/forums but I would like the moderators to add special events only for kitpvp. These are multiple examples that could be used later on in the future...

Run,Run,Run!: This game mode is a game mode where their is a killer in the middle of a ..let’s say building the killer has a diamond sword with sharpness 1 and protection 1 Diamond armor . The runners have to run form each side without getttinf killed by the killer the runners have no pvp items or protection when playing this game.The killer has to kill the players while only staying in the middle and not finding a way to get out , Each level is harder for the runners To win the game mode.Each level the killer gets a powerup/upgrade to eliminate the runners faster .For Example,at lvl 3 The killer gets speed 2 and at lvl 5 The killer gets strength 2 to tap the players to get the event over with faster.The last runner standing gets a prize/award for winning the event. Sorry I didn’t mention this earlier but to get killed whatever staff says to type or do you have to do it for killer. For instance,

Staff: say “fdhk” for killer and he first person to say it gets the award as killer only for that game of Run,Run,Run!

Brackets:

This game mode is we’re players have to 1v1 each other for a reward this also gives staff a better chance of catching hackers for reach velocity or other hacks . The objective of this game mode is to be the last man in the Brackets event. Basically duels but with armor staff provide you . This is armor and other stuff I would choose for a event for this

Enchanted Protection 1 Iron Helmet
Enchanted Protection 1 iron Chestplate
Enchanted Protection 1 iron leggings
Enchanted Protection 1 iron boots
32 gapples (Regular)
Bow
32 Arrows

Thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion that should be addd to the KitPvP server. Please leave feedback of whether this should be added or not!