Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hey so for now my vote is +0. For the fallowing reasons:

• There should be a tip at the first jump, so that players will know how to complete the first jump.
  • The theme is a bit flat, which means you could of added more detail. For an example, you could of at least put a couple of lava gaps for the ground.
Good luck!

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
thank you, i am aware that these jumps are a bit difficult for a hard difficulty so i understand you suggesting a tip and i am also aware that the theme isn't very good looking.I am going to add a tip for the first jump and anyways thank you for this comment and have a great day.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
The theme doesn't look very good and it's not original !!!!!!!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello _IComboZ,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build isn't too attractive and could be improved by adding more detail and more shape to the build. Also, the theme isn't very original. There are already a lot of other nether related courses within Parkour. Some of the parkour on this course is too hard for a hard course. However, the course is still too short and too easy for an expert. Overall, the build isn't too attractive, the theme isn't very original, and the parkour is too hard for a hard, but too short and easy for an expert. However, the parkour was fun to do and it was definitely varied :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.