Ratings
Elephant3

(for some reason I could only insert one image in the thread:
2018-04-15_14.57.09.png )

/plot v Elephant3 3

Easy/Medium

30 jumps

Ratings
Cool! I like it, it has some real potential! I liked the theme a lot and it seems that you've put a lot of effort into it! :);):D

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Hi! I'd like to give this map a +/-1, as I love the concept but there's some work that could be done to make it better. The first thing I would like to note is that I think the parkour is very fun to do and there is lots of variation with it. However, while doing the parkour I was able to find two exploits throughout the map, both allowing you to skip a significant amount of the map. The first exploit is towards the beginning of the map, allowing you to skip through about 1/2 of the map itself. It is found on the jump after the "Random maybe caterpillar egg", when climbing up the tulip. With this, you're able to jump to the barrier block the "Over There" sign is placed on, then continuing to the orange tulip. The second exploit occurs when travelling up the ladders of the red tulip. When on top of the second ladder, it is possible to continue onto the white glass "barrier" and go down to the lower part of the parkour. Both these exploits can take away from the entirety of your parkour, and I advise you try your best to fix them. Other than this, another thing I didn't enjoy very much was your commentary throughout the maps. Sure it can be funny or witty at times, and it's good to have at certain points of the map, but I felt it took away from the parkour aspect of the map and mostly felt out-of-place or not-welcome throughout the map. Overall, I thought your map was fun to play, but there's things that can be modified/fixed to make it better.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Elephant3,

I am happy to inform you that this course is being accepted! The build is nice and simple, which is something I personally enjoy seeing in easy courses. I'd like you to note that the theme isn't original, so be careful with this in the future. However, the build and jumps do make up for this. The jumps are fun to do and fit the easy difficulty nicely. Aloro and I found some exploits within your course, so we fixed them. I also nerfed some jumps to allow your course to better fit the easy difficulty. Overall, the build is nice and simple and the jumps are fun to do and fit the easy difficulty nicely. Good job!! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.