Accepted LemonadePK Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Elephant3

2018-04-16_21.25.07.png

/plot v Elephant3 3 Note: It's not the tulip map; you have to fly to the back. It's the giant pitcher filled with yellow glass. And what's in the screenshot.

Easy

33 jumps

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm going to be giving your map a -1, here's why:
I believe your map has a lot of potential, the theme is very original as far as I can tell and the parkour is somewhat fun to do, however there are lots of things I noticed with the build that may potentially make it look better and lead it to acceptation. First off, as you stated in your signs, the lemonade is not pouring physically correct and the ice cubes are floating. Now, as you said, "this is Minecraft and not physics", but I personally believe that little details like this can make a map change significantly and make it better/overall pleasing to the eye. Another thing I noticed about the map was the shape of things seemed kind of off. For example, the lemonade pitcher was just a sphere made with worldedit. While worldedit is available to use and makes things simple, I think it would be great if you'd possibly make your own pitcher that looked more like an actual lemonade pitcher. Another shape-suggestion I had was with the cup. The cup seems to be off shape, looking like a deformed cylinder. I would suggest making it more rounded than you have it now. As for the parkour value of the map, I thought the parkour was somewhat fun to do, but there didn't seem to be many different types of parkour. I'd like to see a more variation of the parkour, as I think this would make the parkour more fun to do. Overall, your map seemed to have some effort put into it and I mildly enjoyed it, however it could use lots of work.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Elephant3,

You will be happy to know that I am going to be accepting your map submission!
The theme is original and is also simple, but the build looks nice! You can instantly tell what it is! Lemonade! As for the jumps, there was originally some that were a little hard for the difficulty but after a few edits we made them fit nicely so your map is all good to go. As for the very starting platform, we made that look a little cleaner looking (and gave your map a name, and gave you credit;))!
Thank you for your map submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.