/warp WhyDidYouLieToMe
75-80 Jumps
Medium-Hard

Attachments

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Huge problem.The map is basically a biome map except it looks worse in design.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Hey! I'm going to be giving this map a +/-1. After playing it through, I had a fun time doing the parkour. I don't, however, think it't very aesthetically pleasing at times, and there is a few issues throughout the map. For instance, it can be very hard to know where to go at times. I was very confused on where to go on the snow biome part of the map, as well as the part before jumping into the pond on the desert map. This can be a big issue, as definitely will want to know where to go during parkour. Other than this, there is an exploit on the desert parkour, which I'm sure you're aware of (as you left signs saying not to use it), allowing the player to skip a portion of the map. Besides functionality, I do believe that the map has a very ideal and defined theme and is designed very well, but I do think it could use some work. Overall, I liked your map, but, once again, it could use lots of work.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Hey! I'm going to be giving this map a +/-1. After playing it through, I had a fun time doing the parkour. I don't, however, think it't very aesthetically pleasing at times, and there is a few issues throughout the map. For instance, it can be very hard to know where to go at times. I was very confused on where to go on the snow biome part of the map, as well as the part before jumping into the pond on the desert map. This can be a big issue, as definitely will want to know where to go during parkour. Other than this, there is an exploit on the desert parkour, which I'm sure you're aware of (as you left signs saying not to use it), allowing the player to skip a portion of the map. Besides functionality, I do believe that the map has a very ideal and defined theme and is designed very well, but I do think it could use some work. Overall, I liked your map, but, once again, it could use lots of work.

Cheers,
JakeNoot
Thanks for the reply i see what you mean my problem was that i got out of
ideas in the process of builing the map

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey WhyDidYouLieToMe,

I am sorry to say but I will be rejecting this map submission.
I like the concept of making the builds in one chunk, but the theme is pretty much 'Biomes' which is quite unoriginal on this server and really does not outshine any of the others. Some of the jumps are okay, but in the end they get quite repetitive and boring to do. Switch the jumps up a bit and use different blocks from time to time, instead of like 15 piston heads/arms in a row.
Thanks for the map submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.