Rejected End portal frame-easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: nexinex
  • Map name: End Portal Frame
  • Photos of your Parkour: as of now I cant post links but I will in the future
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v nexinex
  • Difficulty: easy
its a pretty basic pixel recreation map. the parkour is pretty easy, but I made it slightly long. It has a pretty simple theme, which should be pretty obvious

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I am very confused with this map. First of all, you have put your map on the same plot as your other one, so I had trouble wondering where about to start. Moreover, I do not understand where to go, so I believe you should at least put some signs or change the layout of your map completely. However, I do like the build of this map, your build represents the End Portal well, but that does not make up for the points in which I have stated above. The parkour jumps are pretty varied, I can see ladder, slime, and glass pane parkour.
Overall, I will be giving this map a 0 , due to issues with the layout, but if you change this, I will definitely increase my score.

Good luck! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi nexinex,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, minecraft blocks theme are not original, and there is already a EndPortal map (Endportal), the build is pretty simple, because it's just an enderportal frame. The parkour is not really good too, it's pretty repetitive sometimes.
However, there is some cool jumps in your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.