A Few Ideas. . .

Ratings
I've played this server for approximately 8 hours. I love it. Though I've only played it for 8 hours, I find a lack of things to do. Sure there are things like, build a base, get good gear, or earn money, but what is it going towards? So I'm here to suggest some things that might "spice things up".

1. More Custom Mobs
Fighting the same mobs and the same bosses gets boring, so make some more! Get creative and make some bosses that require specific enchants or items in order to beat them. Maybe make a boss so ridiculous in terms of power, that it takes multiple players in order to beat it.

2. Raids/Dungeons
In addition to custom mobs, create raids! Small P.V.E-based quests that require teamwork, and with victory, could yield great rewards. Things like large amounts of X.P, rare items, or even ranks. You could even hold small tournaments to see which Party/Faction is the greatest. It doesn't even have to be entirely mob-based; throw some parkour in there.

3. Armor/Tools Shop
Grinding the gear required for a boss or quest can be challenging, and sometimes you just aren't lucky with enchantments. So create an armor/tools shop! Spend in-game money to get your hands on a piece of decent gear. Now when I say "gear", I'm talking about a diamond chest plate with enchants like "Protection X". Don't include any of the custom enchants, as those are a separate system (unless you want to that is).

4. P.V.P Tournaments
I like PvP, but I hate it when it comes with too much of a risk. Why not hold some PvP tournaments to determine who is the best? Ban /commands and only allow /kit gear. That way, there's no unfair advantage in terms of gear. As the tournament progresses, make it more challenging, like only bow PvP, or only axe PvP. Heck, make it to where it's a knockback challenge. Winners get rewards based on rank.

Thanks for reading,
Kade_P

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
1. More Custom Mobs
Fighting the same mobs and the same bosses gets boring, so make some more! Get creative and make some bosses that require specific enchants or items in order to beat them. Maybe make a boss so ridiculous in terms of power, that it takes multiple players in order to beat it.
they already have one super op boss that they have created but YES more I agree on.
2. Raids/Dungeons
In addition to custom mobs, create raids! Small P.V.E-based quests that require teamwork, and with victory, could yield great rewards. Things like large amounts of X.P, rare items, or even ranks. You could even hold small tournaments to see which Party/Faction is the greatest. It doesn't even have to be entirely mob-based; throw some parkour in there.
VERY good idea I would love dungeons in survival would definitely make the server more fun than what it already is.
4. P.V.P Tournaments
I like PvP, but I hate it when it comes with too much of a risk. Why not hold some PvP tournaments to determine who is the best? Ban /commands and only allow /kit gear. That way, there's no unfair advantage in terms of gear. As the tournament progresses, make it more challenging, like only bow PvP, or only axe PvP. Heck, make it to where it's a knockback challenge. Winners get rewards based on rank.
although this is already a good idea I think there are already tournaments in manacube its called events or something and they are all random if you click the events tab they will show the upcoming events/tournaments