A New Beginning.

xucc

Ratings
Hey guys, it's me xucc! This is a little bit of insight into me and Islands.

ManaCube has now been a thing for a while, the switch from Minevast has been great since than!
My name is John, I'm 15 years old, and my favorite server right now has to be Islands. A couple of my friends and I just started playing Islands and we love it! The concept of a skyblock, except on an island, with much more to do is amazing!

PLEASE READ THIS
If anyone new to the server needs a little show around/tour or is in desperate need of an island message me and we can talk! Of course, I'm still new to forums but I've been playing on MineVast/ManaCUbe for about a year and a half.
:)

MY ISLAND
My island is the VIP island because I thought it would be better. Here are some screenshots of the island, I would really appreciate some feedback as to what I can do better!

I hope we all can become friends in the near future!

-John (xucc)

Attachments

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
That's awfully generous of you to do this. I only did Islands for a brief time and I didn't get much help when I played. From the pictures, your island looks like it could help a lot of people! Unfortunately, I can't see much more than that. Best of luck in this endeavor.

xucc

Ratings
That's awfully generous of you to do this. I only did Islands for a brief time and I didn't get much help when I played. From the pictures, your island looks like it could help a lot of people! Unfortunately, I can't see much more than that. Best of luck in this endeavor.
Feel free to check out my island, no one should have to go through something new alone, so if you ever get back into islands I can help you out!