jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
We should add bending to manacube.. if you haven't heard of it, it is a game in minecraft which many minecraft players play. There are a few elements; air, earth, fire, chi-blocking, and water. Now, Manacube has many dead games. Skywars... Islands... Barebones was removed.... If you have not heard of bending, search up "minecraft bending plugin". A few other players agree with me, but not many players know about it on Manacube (atleast as I now of)
Anyway, leave your feedback below. I think Manacube/Minevast needs a new idea. Also, with the coming of Olympus, Bending could be postponed til Olympus is finished.

Last edited:

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
In my personal opinion, Bending servers are really fun. I've experienced playing many bending servers and they are my personal favourite type of minigame. I hope this can be noted or taken in from staff.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
The fact that you said feedbacc has me doubting whether you're a person who deserves to be on the internet or not, but anyways, the idea sounds good, could attract $ome new player$ and more player$ equal$ a bigger and happier €ommunity :p

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
The fact that you said feedbacc has me doubting whether you're a person who deserves to be on the internet or not, but anyways, the idea sounds good, could attract $ome new player$ and more player$ equal$ a bigger and happier €ommunity :p
k

PowerOfLight

MVP+
DrownedZombie
DrownedZombie
MVP+
Ratings
I think this is a great idea! Just that the staff are busy with Survival, Olympus, And Skywars (Last I checked it was error). If this idea does get accepted, it will sure take a while...

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I think this is a great idea! Just that the staff are busy with Survival, Olympus, And Skywars (Last I checked it was error). If this idea does get accepted, it will sure take a while...
Well, It might not take too long. All you need is the plugin and some other stuff.... Yes, It may take a while to set up the server, I see what you mean though. Thanks :p