A Perk Suggestion

Discussion in 'Creative' started by LilEmilio, Nov 1, 2017.

1. LilEmilio

MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +125 / 39
    Hey, Not to argue but for MVPs I think we should get vanish. We should not have to buy it in /shop for 5 gems for only 24 hours. We paid 150 dollars for a rank and we didnt even get vanish lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LilEmilio

MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +125 / 39
    Anyone gonna reply or no

3. Briskers

Donator

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    I agree with you, I don't really see this being a bad idea. I'm sure it wouldn't cause much problems either, I think most of the community would be fine with this change. I'd like to see what everyone else thinks. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iSatOnApenguin

Helper

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Ninjalv9000
    Yea I agree with Briskers, it really does get annoying whe. You have to keep buying it over and over again and you did pay a lot of money for the rank

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joeyism

MVP VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +107 / 4
    i can go into vanish everytime without buying it oh

6. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+

Ratings:
    +20 / 9
    Yes, i agree with you on so many levels. I think that we should get vanish without having to buy it from the shop. I agree with this I love to build without being bothered.
    I hope this suggetion comes in to consideration with the staff members and for them to likely accept it.

7. EwSocializinq

MVP

Ratings:
    +46 / 2
    Agreed

8. chocolatish

VIP+

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Well, I didn't pay $150 dollars for my rank and I don't really use vanish a lot so I don't mind paying the gems for it. But I guess other people might find it more useful?

9. LilEmilio

MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +125 / 39
    Thanks everyone :)
    ~
    I really hope MVPs can get /vanish.

10. Raceh

Raceh Forum Master

Ratings:
    +149 / 7
    My question is why you need vanish?

11. Savage

Moderator QA Team

Ratings:
    +52 / 1
    I don't really see the use for vanish. You can do /tptoggle so people can't tp. And if someone is bothering you then /ignore? I mean I don't use it so maybe you guys have other uses for it.

12. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+

Ratings:
    +20 / 9
    That is a great question,
    People might use vanish to be unseen, for an example. Maybe people want to build by themselfs and they don't want other players tp'ing to them or asking them "Hey, can you please help me with this"
    I get a lot of messages saying "Can you please help me with this" from different and lots of people and I wouldn't waste my time doing /ignore. /vanish is pretty useful so you don't have to waste your time ignoring people. A friend might come on and ask if you can help them. Once your friend is online and if you know what they are gonna say, you can just do /vanish. I think its simple to see why people shouldn't pay gems for /vanish.

Otherwise,
    If any of you disagree with me. I respect that

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Raceh

Raceh Forum Master

Ratings:
    +149 / 7
    Usually, vanish is only for staff members, being a player means working together, if you don't want someone tping to you talk to a staff member about it, and they will stop it, I don't see the point of a member needing vanish for anything.

14. JiggleJigglePop

VIP+

Ratings:
    +20 / 9
    Yes, vanish can come in handy for staff members in kitpvp, skyblock, survival; etc. If vanish is just for staff members in creative, it wouldn't be in /shop. "If you don't want someone tping to you, talk to a staff member about it" Or you can just do /tp toggle. Staff aren't gonna take their time off of their job making somebody stop tping to you. And like I said above ^ "Maybe some people don't want to be bothered and nobody is gonna want to waste their time ignoring people who spam their name in chat."

15. Codiing

VIP Donator

Ratings:
    +17 / 2
    There's no real reason for it though. you're paying $150 for perks that you know of. I don't get the idea of Vanish for Donators.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. geekbird

geekbird Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 2
    Guys /vanish is the most useless command ever. You guys really don't need it at all. When you buy MVP you know what you get when you bought it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. LilEmilio

MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +125 / 39
    I completely agree with you.

• Disagree Disagree x 1