A quick fix for server kicks and hackers?

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello! So I just wanted to give some input on the getting kicked for lag or being stuck in a block. Nine outta ten times it's because of the trap doors at the top of ladders. Other players will close them on players causing them to be stuck, so they can kill them or be kicked over and over. Even after restarting my computer and Minecraft, I mean, I got stuck today and couldn't be unstuck for like 10-20 minutes. Staff was super helpful and got me unstuck after dying quick a few times. Also I guess you could call this a glitch that needs fixing. So instead of having a ladder and a trap door every level, it could be ladder all the way to the top. If you're worried about campers, it's not a problem most towers have spawn points at the top, so it balances out the game. Removing them would be easiest, but changing how the kick works could help too. Whatever works best for the server and fixes the problem is fine for me. Only other thing I could possibly ask is that more mods or higher online help with moderating hackers, because most of the time its helpers online sure they can kick them, but a ban is really needed to get them to leave. If you have any ideas to add onto this or information on changes please comment below!