A Run Through Of Stacked Spawners

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Firstly, if you do not understand what a stacked mob spawner is. It is a plugin on the Islands, Skyblock, and quite possible Survival. The plugin allows mob spawners to be able to stack on one another(As long as they're the same mob spawner). So it is one spawner. However, it can act as however many spawners you place into it.

Why is this plug in great:
  • It creates a lot less lag for the server as well as the players.
  • It is a lot more space efficient. You only need one small grinder and you can continuously keep on stacking the spawner.
  • The mob spawns are a lot more efficient and can spawn in a lot more mobs then your usual unstacked spawner(s).
The Flaws:
  • Certain grinder designs are now flawed or implausible. For example, the cow grinder.
    Unknown.jpg
The cow grinder is quite simple to make without the stacked mob spawners. You have a repeater that is over the spawner. The cows spawn on the pressure plate, Powering the repeater. Turning off one redstone torch. Turning on the other. Activating the piston, and shoving the cows into their edible doom.

However, with the cow spawner. Any time you try placing a mob spawner next to another (Same) spawner. They'll automatically stack. So I hear you say, Golden! What do we do now!

I'll tell you. It's quite simple.

When you branch out the grass to make the grinder bigger. Simply replace the 2 spawner on the sides into a block of your choice. And repeat the design twice on each side. So the grinder should be five long, and the spawner should be in the middle.

The point is, with the grinder that do end up being flawed because of the stacked spawners. You should experiment with different designs so it can work with the stackable spawners, because in the end. The stacked spawners do more good then harm. (Even though I wish you can choose if you want it to stack or not when placing a spawner -,-).