A slight problem that needs to be brought to light

Do you think AFK fishing farms and pools should be moderated more heavily?

• Total voters
Ratings
So... I have seen many things in my days of being on survival... I have seen hackers and overall illegal things on this server but what makes me the most mad is 2 things. One: AFK pools... Two: AFK fish farms... Just today I found an AFK pool while exploring and I want to get this clear. Even though I am not a mod and may not know everything about this issue, I know that these things are BAN-ABLE and should not be built on survival.

I may sound like an idiot rambling like this but it pains my heart to see these simple creations that are completely illegal on survival. I want this issue to be put to light and maybe the mods to moderate it more, /afk is a perk for ranks by the way so if you wanna afk, then buy a rank.

Sincerely,
A slightly peeved Typhlosion

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello Typhlosion,

AFK fishing farms and pools are heavily moderated. On staff finding them, they are removed and an appropriate punishment is issued.

However, players do get away without being caught as staff do not have time to check on everyone to make sure they are not building these devices. Therefore, we rely on player reports such as from yourself, telling us where these are. This information can be reported directly to a staff member in-game through ./msg or helpop, as well as through discord in private messages or in the community discord #help channel. On reporting, please provide the coordinates of the area.

If you have any more questions regarding this issue you can either ask me on this thread or contact me directly through Sunset#3438 on Discord.
I would also appreciate if you could provide the coords of this AFK pool you found and any others in future.

Best Wishes
Sunset