Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username:

New Username:

Add me on Skype if you are missing your Donator rank. ( live:minevast )

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.

Edit:

Locked the Thread. No longer restoring old usernames.

If you'd like your donator rank transferred to your new username please add me on Skype. - live:minevast

Last edited:
Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username: SiberianPolice

New Username:AnonymousOcelot

Did you join on Nov 3rd or later before you changed?
Yes I did

Original Username: IBlakeMC

New Username: ItzBlakeMC

Did you join on Nov 3rd or later before you changed? Yea !

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2

Original Username: mckeeni

New Username: TripleLove

Did you join on Nov 3rd or later before you changed? Yes.

Original Username: NinjaFailsMC

New Username: Nexxor

Did you join on Nov 3rd or later before you changed? Yes

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Original Username:
AVAAA786
New Username:

TheRealFangirl
Yes, I did

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Original username: TANTOS007 New username: TANTOS_IS_BACK Yes i joined later than november 3rd before changing Cheers Dacon

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Original username: TANTOS007 New username: TANTOS_IS_BACK Yes i joined later than november 3rd before changing Cheers Dacon
No logs of "TANTOS007" joining later than november 3rd. However I still tried to update your data, tell me if it works.

Original Username:
AVAAA786
New Username:

TheRealFangirl
Yes, I did

Please join the server on TheRealFangirl first.

The others above data has been restored

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Restored your old username

Sorry, the last time you logged in on mckeeni was before November 3rd. I've still attempted to restore your old username, however i'm unsure that it will work.
Thanks for trying, it did happen to restore some stuff. All I need is my VIP on Skyblock, and my Vast on the rest of the servers. Also if it's possible can I become TripleLove again? My name comes up as mckeeni in both tab, and chat.

EDIT: It'd also be nice if I could have my near 1k gems back.
EDIT2: Whenever I vote for mckeeni, it says invalid name on all but minecraft-servers, then it'll give me stuff. but when i vote for TripleLove, I get nada. help

Last edited:
No logs of "TANTOS007" joining later than november 3rd. However I still tried to update your data, tell me if it works.

I joined, so hopefully you can restore my data now?

I dont have VIP :/ i had it b4 but not now i have nick and my money and is but not /fly and the tag VIP I wanted to trnasfer data from my old name kevingg98 to my new name RollingThunda if its possible plz thank you

Last edited:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9

OMG DACON THANK YOU IT WORKED
everything except for my VIP rank and my blades rank
I dont care about any kitpvp money just my vip and blades ranks thank you so much <3
and if its not too much trouble my 6k and around 400 gems <3

Last edited:

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
@Dacon I still can't vote with the name TripleLove. Help plz =P
Not sure if you saw my post above. sry.

Last edited:
I just joined with Nexxor, idk why it didn't read NinjaFailsMC. Will it work now though? If not can you rank me with Marksman on skywars or will it not work?

Ratings

Original Username:

New Username:

Original: CoZZa_21

New: CozzaLAD

Status
Not open for further replies.