Accidentally changed your name? [Click here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username: MateiParkour

New Username: PilotPlayzMC

Add me on Skype if you are missing your Donator rank. ( live:minevast )

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:

New Username:

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.
hi my names I derpy_filly my old account was min3craft19 and my new one is Derpy_Filly plz and thank u get my stuff back plus I was banned of kit pvp for 24 hours for almost killing a full iron guys and he banned me because he said I was hacking because I was kill going to kill him if u see this message before tomorrow plz unban :(

Ratings
Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Original Username: IceyMicey

New Username: SpudthekidRS

I dont have skype plz

xMother

Ratings
Dacon I bought 400 gems in the store but I don't know if it was 400 I did quantity 4 and I never got my gems. And you did change my old name back but its a bit*h to get to my plots because I cant there xDirtyNun24's and IM Cosmic_Coco24 and I don't even have my ranks on the other servers I requested so If you could fix that please I would be happy thanks

Ratings
12 3

Original Username: SneekyStumpy01

New Username: Stumpy01

Ratings

Original Username: monkeymooo

New Username: CosmicCraftMC

Original Username:zeriox99

New Username:ZerioxTheViking

Original Username: nick12ws

New Username: SexyMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.